Guerilla Warfare - Page 4

--

March 31st, 2004  
Jamoni

Whoa, whoa, whoa, cryhavoc, (edited by Jamoni) Some Muslim are terrorists, some terrorists are muslim. But by NO MEANS are they the same thing. SOME terrorists are christian, for instance. I served with several muslim soldiers who were damn fine Americans, damn fine soldiers, and damn fine patriots. (edited by Jamoni)
March 31st, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryhavoc
Did you read what I wrote? It plainly says terror cells and terrorist. They are Islamic.
Islamic, they would be muslims then, islam is the religion, muslim is the person with the religion. To draw every muslim over one line isnt a good thing and it defenetly isnt right. Your nightbour can be a terrorist without you knowing it, its not only the arabic states that deal with terrorism. I hope you know that, i did read your post.
March 31st, 2004  
Redneck

Ok, I am not taking any sides here, but in cryhavoc's defense, he said that the TERRORISTS he was referring to were Islamic, not that all Muslims were terrorists. I, too, have several Muslim Arabic friends, but that doesn't mean that al-Qaida isn't a Muslim based organization. Just like the KKK CLAIMS to be Christian, that doesn't affect MY beliefs or my being a Christian, and it certainly does not make me a member of the Klan, does it?
--
March 31st, 2004  
AlexKall

Oh sorry, i missunderstood what he wrote!
April 1st, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: careful

There are some instances that even the closest of friends might be your worst enemy. u have to learn and judge. Now, I'm not saying that everyone is an attacker. but some just play along and blend in. U have to be aware of everything that takes place. I have a bunch of muslim friends. Their pretty cool and smart.
April 1st, 2004  
cryhavoc

I will refer to it in a generic sense. If anyone thinks you have no reason to exist on earth the only way to defeat them is to wipe them off the face of the earth. That plain enough for you guys. Check around some of the hate chat rooms and you will find out there are many who just want to rid the world of certain people.
April 1st, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: yeah

Its alright to hate, but to want to take out a whole race now thats crazy. We don't need another holocaust. Its over and done hatred is good. It's what makes us human. But an obsession and the wiping out of a whole race is dispicable.
April 1st, 2004  
cryhavoc

P.S. I don't care about a persons religion, sex, race, sexual pref, or country of origin. I base my judgement on the actions of the person.
April 1st, 2004  
No MERCY

Topic: good

Well said. U came back with an excellent back up and explination. I'm glad u cleared that up.
April 1st, 2004  
Jamoni

Cryhavoc, upon rereading your posts I see that you did not intend your remark the way it sounded. However, I hope you can see that the phrasing was ambiguous, and could be taken the way I took it. Being an atheist myself, I have run across more than my share of religious bigotry, and I suppose I'm touchy about it. Apologies if I jumped the gun.