Future world situation

View Poll Results :Who would rule the world in the future years say 200 years later:
Iraq 0 0%
China 12 30.77%
Japan 0 0%
U.S.A. 14 35.90%
Canada 1 2.56%
Germany 1 2.56%
Russia 0 0%
Taiwan 0 0%
India 4 10.26%
North Korea 0 0%
Or?? urs truely, ME ME!!! 7 17.95%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

--

November 20th, 2004  
MadeInChina

Topic: Future world situation

Who would rule the world in the future years say 200 years later:
November 20th, 2004  
Kane

I think you should reconsider before starting a sensative topic such as this. I'm contacting the moderator to see if this thread is acceptable.
November 20th, 2004  
MadeInChina

sensative? its a poll to show what people predict in the future and a discussion forum about how they predicted, why, and hwo it works

It also puts gives our mind alot more freedom to think abou tthe future

and anywyas, its not disgriminating
--
November 20th, 2004  
Kane

Rest assure, the following multiple choice above is discriminating. One examle is
Quote:
"Canada(haha)"
yes, it is quite funny to most Americans but it's very degrading to Canadians. Perhaps, you should refresh your mind about the forum rules.
November 20th, 2004  
Redneck

Kane, it is not your job to moderate the forum (perhaps you should "refresh your mind" about the forum rules as well). When you use the "report post" feature, you do not have to post a message saying you are doing so.

2ndShock, you need to start showing more respect for other members and their countries (this is not the first time you have crossed that line) immediately. I am leaving this topic open for now.
November 21st, 2004  
FlyingFrog

200 years is for me even too far away, beyond my prediction ability, therefore I cannot take part in the Poll, but well I just want to say here: I have no idea hence no comment.
November 21st, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

India, of course!
November 21st, 2004  
MadeInChina

hahas, fine 50 years
November 21st, 2004  
Xion

lol, I think many great countries will rise and fall during this huge period of time.One thing for sure i wouldn't want Pakistan or any Islamic country to rule the world.
I had heard about this one thing somewhere, that the world will be united in the future with no countries, one man will rule the world, and he'll be from South East Asia.

(btw funny poll iraq , taiwan )
November 21st, 2004  
MadeInChina

haha, 25% think me will rule the world...

Dont worry, im not a corrupted leader, i will be like bill clinton: savy and capable with a little bit of fun