Future world situation - Page 5

View Poll Results :Who would rule the world in the future years say 200 years later:
Iraq 0 0%
China 12 30.77%
Japan 0 0%
U.S.A. 14 35.90%
Canada 1 2.56%
Germany 1 2.56%
Russia 0 0%
Taiwan 0 0%
India 4 10.26%
North Korea 0 0%
Or?? urs truely, ME ME!!! 7 17.95%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

--

December 15th, 2004  
2Asskicker

maybe china...
if U.S gone down in a war something, china or russia probably wil take over...

or. maybe our worlds have another cold war..like two super power stuff
December 15th, 2004  
2Asskicker

by the way,,

i am sure japan will not be so good in the future..

it doesn't have much resource in its terrotory,,japan's economy may one day fall
December 15th, 2004  
buddy

jeez, is everyone getting banned or is it just the people who answer to this thread? haha

i would hate to see what things would be like if a really bad country is the world super power. if china was a super power things really wouldn't go well for the US at all.
--
December 15th, 2004  
gladius

I think people get banned because they whip out the insult bucket and and start throwing it at whoever, aslo they may say something really inapropriate.

I was in another message board where there was no moderation of insults whatsover, everyone would open up thier post with insults, you barley could get a semi-intelligent conversation in, it was really terrible. I'm glad the mods here don't put up with that stuff. I even thought at first that this board was over moderated, but when I went to the other board, forget it, I'm glad to have a place like this that you can put your point across withouth all kinds of idiotic childish activity on the side.

Well anyways back to the topic...

If a really bad country was sole superpower I think they would try to enslave the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earling
As for China? The problem with China is, atleast at the moment, its economy is tied to the US. Claims that China's rate of growth is significantly larger than most other countries ignore the fact that you cannot continue to grow at such a rate unless the global economy can sustain you. As such, barring a slow transition of US wealth to China, it is doubtful that China will ever surpass the US, merely become more and more equal.
I guess you are right here, their success depends on our success. Makes a war with them less likely.
December 16th, 2004  
ChineseCanadian

well, E.U is now china's largest trading partner and China and E.U will probably walk closer , we got no interest conflict, yet we got a common objective---a multi-superpower world, not just U.S as world police

Japan will for sure start anoterh war to get more resouces and lands, they may win, or lose , i dont know
December 16th, 2004  
DarkSmari

we japanese must start another war to take over asia, we needed manchuria again for our people to live in and gather resources.
December 16th, 2004  
ChineseCanadian

yeah, come and take it, we will "warmly" welcome u
December 16th, 2004  
Redneck

And ChineseCanadian and DarkSmari are gone until further notice.
December 16th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

I think that the rapture would have ahppened by then and the anti-christ would come, and i would be in heaven with people and other people would be in hell, but if that didn't happen yet then i would say that the US of A would still rule the world
December 16th, 2004  
AussieNick

Mr Bourne, you certainly are an interestingly religious man aren't you. You really strongly believe what you say here don't you, I must say I admire you for your conviction to your cause.