Did Jessica Lynch desearve the Bronze Star? - Page 10

View Poll Results :Did Jessica Lynch desearve the Bronze Star?
Yes 2 4.76%
No 40 95.24%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

--

May 4th, 2004  
c/Commander

Explain the Darwin Awards books...that's pretty much all jokes about people that have died, and they're pretty funny.

I know, the circumstances were way different between being killed in service and being killed because of your own stupidity...but...we're off topic.
May 4th, 2004  
Redneck

You're right, you are off-topic.
May 4th, 2004  

After reading all these posts I think she did deserve those medals. I think the thing that's wrong here is the media coverage. What do you think?
--
May 4th, 2004  
RnderSafe

I see a lot of you wannabes posting on this topic now. I won't bother to sit here and quote out and address all of your ignorant statements. Perhaps, each and every one of you should sit back and remember Miss Lynch, has done 100 times more than any of you have in your lives. I do not care what you're going to do, save that BS for someone else. Until you've put your ass on the line - try keeping your mouths shut on matters you clearly know nothing about.

This thread is already a slap in the face to US military members everywhere, and I'm glad to see it's continuing in its tastelessness of questioning an American military member.
May 4th, 2004  
Redneck

Please take the time to read through the arguments laid out in this thread before making some shoot-from-the-hip answer based off of what you may think you know (if you read the first few pages, you will see that I was guilty of this too).

This is locked until further notice.