China vs USA - Page 2

--

August 12th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Thanks Silent

What do Ya say 'bout this:

August 12th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Alright, alright....I think that the topic was not "cool USA graphics"... Enough...!
August 12th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Okidoki Sherman
--
August 12th, 2004  
Redneck

And here I thought you were Serbian, Uncle.

As Sherman said, keep it on topic. Also try to avoid making extravagant, unverifiable claims, they only lead to problems.
August 12th, 2004  
silent driller

Gives me a cool idea though...Check out Other Stuff.
August 12th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Let me just say something very simple, and you can think about it when you have time

China vs America war is only the war btw these two, USA cannot count on S.Korea or Japn at all. S.Korea will not let USA use ANY of her bases to attack China, if they do, China will conqure S.Korea. Japan will not let USA use her bases either, if they do, they can count on Chinese missile strikes (high explosive pre-nuke ones).

If USA don't have bases to take off the airplanes, then only from Carriers.
Now we are going back to our old Topic about "How to attack Carriers"

Don't forget this: MAD is applied to both China and America, EVEN IF China runs into trouble handling US jets, China can do some mini-nukes into Carriers groups, or just explode 2 H-bombs 500 KM afront of the Carrier Groups, then USA is pissed off, there is no hope more for America, game over
August 13th, 2004  
Pai Mei

Quote:
Uncle_Sam wrote:
And don't forget US can win any conventional war....

Think back, every time china and the US have had a showdown agaist each other, china has either tied or won. Korean war, in the early stages of the war the north koreans we re almost defeated by the US and south korean armies until mao sends over hundreads of his volunteers to push them back.
Or the vietnam war althou china did not send troops to north vietnam like before, they did supply the viet kong wif tons of guns and ammo. And during the viet war the US had tanks, new rifles, helecopters and an airforce. yet the we re still pushed back to saigon and eventually fled resulting in the largest military failure in modern warfare taking in thousands of casulties.

Quote:
Uncle_Sam wrote:
US is moderniseing it's Army every day for almost 70 years.......
It doesnt matter how long a country has been modernizing it's when a country modernize. Altho the US has an advantage in knowing how to use their technology to their full advantage because of their experience. It doesnt change the fact that china 's military is turning into a a force not to be wreckend with. so far china has the second largest military defence budget and and army of 2.3 million all equipt with new guns tanks and technology. China also plans to build a navy that can put most countries to shame.
August 13th, 2004  
LIPS

Dear me looks like someone or many are doing some big game fishing and all the big game are biting. This seems to be turning into a weeing contest between the USA and the Chinese. But nothing wrong with a good argument though.
August 13th, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.moore
Dear me looks like someone or many are doing some big game fishing and all the big game are biting. This seems to be turning into a weeing contest between the USA and the Chinese. But nothing wrong with a good argument though.
But Weeing contests get us no where.....
August 13th, 2004  
Redneck

And I get to use my favorite line again (for the last time in this thread before it gets locked):

Provide sources for all facts and figures used in your arguments.

Thank you, and goodnight.