Chechnya - Page 3

--

January 3rd, 2005  
bushpig1998

Didn't you see the outcry when the US went to Iraq?
I think Russia has a right to go into checnya and kick some behind - after the theatre and especially now, after the school incident.
January 3rd, 2005  
Sexybeast

i ve heard russian troops fought not so good in first checnyan war because of their radical downsizing and lack of military resource (especially financial to train and feed soldiers)

second one russians fought much better...

the checnyan problems are just like other "wanna-an-independant-nation" problems all over the world like in palestian or in taiwan...

there is an interesting story about how Russians use a missile kills the ex-checnyan president something, right?
January 4th, 2005  
Redneck

Eurospike and Eaglestrike, unless you are prepared and able to provide RELIABLE sources for your accusations/claims, they will be considered flaming and treated as such.
--
January 4th, 2005  
Vitaly

Sadly, the Russian Airforce was using his satellite phone as a tracking device and fired a missile at the signature. This is what multiple sources state.
January 4th, 2005  
Marksman

Quote:
Didn't you see the outcry when the US went to Iraq?
I think Russia has a right to go into checnya and kick some behind - after the theatre and especially now, after the school incident.
thats my point,but what makes me angry the most is the veto option for US,China,and some others,and guess what,only US use it.............all the time,so i call it a world manipulation
January 4th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
thats my point,but what makes me angry the most is the veto option for US,China,and some others,and guess what,only US use it.............all the time,so i call it a world manipulation

You might want to review recent UN history before you jump to that conclusion, Marksman.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/iraq_03-10-03.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_Secu...esolution_1441

Although France, Russia, and China did not actually get the chance to veto anything, a nod is as good as a wink to a blind man, and a legitimate threat to use their veto power is the same as if it had actually been implemented, as far as "manipulation" is concerned.

If you want to further discuss this or anything non-Chechen, do so in another thread. Stay on topic.
January 4th, 2005  
EuroSpike

"Have you ever been to Russia?"

Yes i have.

"Of course the sometime rape and robbing of civilians is an awful thing and its a major reason I look down upon Russia's military for."

If i have understod right, raping, torturing and robbering civilians is an official doktrine in russian military as "crushing mental back bone of enemy".

"But, in all honesty the murder of school children is a h**l of a lot worse."

Worse or not. How many chechnyan school children are murdered by russians? Why don't chechnyans have right to pay some back? Russia should blame only itself for terrorist attacks it has caused and that should have been thought before invasion. And chechnyans are still far way from draw.

"Eurospike and Eaglestrike, unless you are prepared and able to provide RELIABLE sources for your accusations/claims, they will be considered flaming and treated as such."

Why Kavkazcenter.com is seen as less reliable than Russian Federation's official propaganda?
January 4th, 2005  
Redneck

YOU provide sources for YOUR claims, the forum staff will worry about other members following the rules.

Saying that it is official Russian military policy to rape, rob, and murder goes far beyond the pale of what is acceptable on this forum unless you are prepared to provide SPECIFIC sources for this information.
Any further such posts (without sources) will result in an immediate temporary ban.
January 4th, 2005  
Doc.S

This is an interesting article about the "great satans big enemy and the Russian dog´s not human beings" - never forget it all members of the terrorist supporters' club of How Iraq's kidnappers drew their inspiration from horrors of Chechnya.

LINK:

http://www.robert-fisk.com/articles422.htm

Cheers:
Doc.S
January 4th, 2005  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroSpike
"Have you ever been to Russia?"

Yes i have.

"Of course the sometime rape and robbing of civilians is an awful thing and its a major reason I look down upon Russia's military for."

If i have understod right, raping, torturing and robbering civilians is an official doktrine in russian military as "crushing mental back bone of enemy".

"But, in all honesty the murder of school children is a h**l of a lot worse."

Worse or not. How many chechnyan school children are murdered by russians? Why don't chechnyans have right to pay some back? Russia should blame only itself for terrorist attacks it has caused and that should have been thought before invasion. And chechnyans are still far way from draw.

"Eurospike and Eaglestrike, unless you are prepared and able to provide RELIABLE sources for your accusations/claims, they will be considered flaming and treated as such."

Why Kavkazcenter.com is seen as less reliable than Russian Federation's official propaganda?
its not the russian faulth if the terrorists are hiding inside the houses where civilian lives, like in Palestina or Iraq.

And yes kavkazcenter in most unrelible source ever created, its millions of russian net news papers and they report everything that is happening in Checnya instead of some site made of 10-years old boys that live in in Turkey or some baltic states that hate Russia.

Just listen to this

Representative of the Military Committee of the Chechen Armed Forces informed “Kavkaz-Center” on the massive captures of the families of Chechen Mujahiddeen.

wtf is Representative of the Military Committee of the Chechen Armed Forces? and why should he inform Kavkaz Center, how is he informing them? if he informs them by phone or email then he would be dead a long time ago..

They cant accept the fact that the war In Chechenya is over, yes some criminall gangs exist there, but they cant do a because most of the influenced leaders are dead, Like "Black Arab" that died some 2 months ago.