Best Weapons for Jungle Combat ?

Forget all the talk about the best weapon or equipment. Only a layman will find it interesting
A professional knows that it's all about experience and training.
When I was on a patrol course in the UK, our instructor (who was from the SAS) told us that the only weapon you really need is your brain.
If you can think out of the box, then even the terrain and the weather can be used as weapons.

I thought the Question is about "best weapon" not "best tactics and methods">:visor:

The concept of best weapon does not exist.
It's about who you are, what you are and what experience you have.

We had a exprince like kurd's gurilla warfare 30 Years ago, we used a combination of Speceial force(Green berets and Dr. Chamran partisans) , Our kurd friends, Classic army (by Sayyad Shirzai)+ Cobra Helicopters and some limited artillary and bombardment.
In another case Pejak troops destoyed in mountains by militants and IRGC bombardment.
I think you're talking about something like sabotage, secret operations or spionage.

Forget all the talk about the best weapon or equipment. Only a layman will find it interesting
A professional knows that it's all about experience and training.
When I was on a patrol course in the UK, our instructor (who was from the SAS) told us that the only weapon you really need is your brain.
If you can think out of the box, then even the terrain and the weather can be used as weapons.

That sounds like the same thinking one needs in the electrical engineering profession. Not just coping or updating another's designs. But bringing in new novel concepts if-when possible. Otherwise put, thinking out of the box "which only comes with experience". This is critical for a host of reason cost reduction, performance enhancement or state of the art design of: military radars, guidance systems and communications.

I went through the Jungle warfare training center in Hawaii it was mostly about stealth and ambushes but the main emphases was on using your brain , if I remember correctly there are three types of ambushes the X L U .

I speak from the experience I have as a soldier.

Oh , yes that was my fault after the ww2 westerns never entered a real war, just a country wide terrorism like vietnam and palestine and lebonan, some tv shows like Iraq and Afghanistan and some sabotages, terrors, and so on.
We attacked to tankers and our mines damaged your navy why US didn't Attak to Iran?
We are supporting Hamas and Hizballah. And ... . Where are collation?
=====>Attack your enemy. If he fled track him. If he resists then you should flee
It's US strategy we've just one strategy :
Warn your enemy with your Military Power. If the peace Broke fight your enemy in his land. If enemy entered you Homeland Kill him Or Die.;)

Oh , yes that was my fault after the ww2 westerns never entered a real war, just a country wide terrorism like vietnam and palestine and lebonan, some tv shows like Iraq and Afghanistan and some sabotages, terrors, and so on.
We attacked to tankers and our mines damaged your navy why US didn't Attak to Iran?
We are supporting Hamas and Hizballah. And ... . Where are collation?
=====>Attack your enemy. If he fled track him. If he resists then you should flee
It's US strategy we've just one strategy :
Warn your enemy with your Military Power. If the peace Broke fight your enemy in his land. If enemy entered you Homeland Kill him Or Die.;)

The US has not fought a total war against an enemy’s the caliber of Nazi Germany in particular and the Empire of Japan since WW2, this is true.
Korea was an extension of the cold war. Vietnam was also an extension of the cold war and we ended up supporting a corrupt regime.
The US supplies Israel but we are not at war with Hamas and Hezbollah, these are Israeli conflicts.
In Iraq we deposed a despot in Saddam in which the people welcomed us after the initial victory, my brother fought there he saw this. Then in fighting broke out between Sunni’s and Shiites. Again a biased government was formed that favorer the Shiites who then accepted help from ISIS. A move many of them now regret.
The US possesses the world’s greatest military. However the US people do not desire an all out war anywhere in the world presently and under Obama have made major cutbacks.
Why do you talk of an Iranian US conflict it’s just not in the US’s foreign policy plans?

I went through the Jungle warfare training center in Hawaii it was mostly about stealth and ambushes but the main emphases was on using your brain , if I remember correctly there are three types of ambushes the X L U .
I know of four:
Hasty, Deliberate, Point and Area.

Why do you talk of an Iranian US conflict it’s just not in the US’s foreign policy plans?
Because Iran has a system of government that is fundamentally at odds with the values that we have in the West.
Systematic use of torture, executions, freedom of expression and fundamental human rights.
And more generally, to respect the principles of peaceful coexistence in the international system.

Because Iran has a system of government that is fundamentally at odds with the values[Can you tell me your values] that we have in the West.
Systematic use of torture, executions, freedom of expression and fundamental human rights[Do you know guantanamu, Abughoraib, Bagram, Diden't you arming saddam by BioChemical weapones/ Who tried to give a nuclear bomb to saddam / don't try to tell a joke instead of a dram].
And more generally, to respect the principles of peaceful coexistence in the international system.

And, WoW , International System, Why should we become slaves of an international oiligarchy syndicate, False flags, Terrorism, Criminals, all are your system's product.

I recognize those. The X ambush was called the box ambush here, but the line of fire is the same as the X. It required the firing teams to be on a higher elevation than the targets to avoid blue on blue. The same for the U shaped ambush. The L shaped ambush was for when the road takes a turn and you can trap the enemy with fire from two direction; against the road and a long the road. All ambushes shall not last longer than five seconds and then regroup and do it it again form another location. We called it the Free War, let them pay for "visiting" us.

Because Iran has a system of government that is fundamentally at odds with the values that we have in the West.
Systematic use of torture, executions, freedom of expression and fundamental human rights.

So they need a paper tiger to keep the spirits high, even if the it's fictional I.E. the case of the US invading Iran.

We allow and propose this type of behavior in governments we over throw. We do the same, we just keep these things "over there" to get our way. Not in our own country.

Also you have the formula of PROBLEM>REACTION>SOLUTION which has been used to manipulate American public opinion for going along with foreign shenanigans for years.

But how does this tie into Jungle Warfare?

We allow and propose this type of behavior in governments we over throw. We do the same, we just keep these things "over there" to get our way. Not in our own country.

Also you have the formula of PROBLEM>REACTION>SOLUTION which has been used to manipulate American public opinion for going along with foreign shenanigans for years.

But how does this tie into Jungle Warfare?

How does your statement make any sense? It's so esoteric it means nothing

The system of Law is called Sharia the system of Government is called Islam .

Italy , Japan and Germany benefited Greatly for losing Wars to the U.S. , England , France and Russia benifited greatly from the U.S. Wining War , what the HELL did the U.S. benefit from .

The system of Law is called Sharia the system of Government is called Islam .

Italy , Japan and Germany benefited Greatly for losing Wars to the U.S. , England , France and Russia benifited greatly from the U.S. Wining War , what the HELL did the U.S. benefit from .

America had no benefit but what about Rockefeller family and their financial partners , military industries and bankers who are ruling your existence.

Back