Best tank in the world. - Page 2

View Poll Results :What is the best tank in the world?
M1A2 Abrams-USA 4 66.67%
Challenger 2-UK 0 0%
Leopard 2A5-Germany 0 0%
Leclerc-France 0 0%
T80U-Russia 1 16.67%
Merkava(Chariot) MK4-Israel 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

--

January 13th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Israel

Israel uses Deplated Uranium shells....and We have a new fragment shell that has anti infantry and anti choppers abilities....
January 20th, 2004  
Lieutenant

I'd go for the Challenger 2. No one has voted for it and to me, it's the best going. I've been inside them and sat a whole week of learning about modern warfare & armour which included the Challenger 2. We learned about M1A2 aswell but the Challenger 2 sounded better.

My vote would be for Challenger but i can't vote :P
January 27th, 2004  
ThirteenFox

remember when the T-64 autoloaders would try to stuff the gunners leg into the breech?
--
January 27th, 2004  
Redneck

Topic: Re: Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
Israel uses Deplated Uranium shells....and We have a new fragment shell that has anti infantry and anti choppers abilities....
We used to have flechette and canister rounds for our tanks, but it appears that they're not in the inventory anymore.
January 27th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Dumb Tree Huggers said it hurt the freken environment and they didnt even have any freken proof.
January 27th, 2004  
Redneck

What's that?

Oh, a note on depleted uranium, some liberal activist groups claim that they have caused extensive radiation poisoning in the theaters that they were used in. I happened across the website of one of these groups and they had a few pictures that they claimed were victims from Bosnia and Croatia and the depleted uranium rounds used over there. One problem with the pictures was that every single victim in them was a Kurd. The photographs were from Saddam's gasing of the Kurds in Northern Iraq. If I can find the website again, I'll post the link.

edit:
Nevermind, apparently there's a load of people with websites who are idiots. If you're interested, just search for "depleted uranium"+"nuclear war"
Some sergeant (regrettably American) has a site claiming that we used nuclear weapons in the first Gulf War and has a bunch of pictures that he claims prove it by showing "shadows" around decimated bodies. Apparently he's unaware of the whole dead bodies decaying phenomenon, which is strange, considering he has an EFMB. And the SOB claims to be a "credit to every unit he has served with."
January 27th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Wouldn't the idiot realize somthing as big as a nuke, even a tactical one at that can be seen by thousands of people miles away?
January 31st, 2004  
Lt_Strony

i think the m1a1 abrams but thats basically the only tank ive seen so ya...
January 31st, 2004  
Redneck

No worries, the Abrams is the only tank that matters anyway, being the best and all .

Welcome to the forum by the way.
January 31st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: not only

well, it might be bad for the emviorment, but much wors for terrorists...