An apple a day keeps the doctor away..... - Page 3

--
Boots

January 24th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: yep

their negotating an arms deal with russian arms dealers(that are,ovcours, in someoones head 2....)
preapare your self.
January 25th, 2004  
Tessa

My highest record in Fever is 42-43 if I remember right in Celsius.

Hey mean, I am a wolfwarrior.. I can't be that easily killed. LOL

And I always know where my fever is based, thank go for me practising the shaman ways, I get a better look on what's going on and why.

I am going to buy a pet by the way, But I dunno wich yet.

Wich would you choose?

Scorpion?

Snake?

Spider?

I dunno, is there even a such thing as a harmless scorpion that you can't die from a sting?

I think I will go for a Tarantella, or how it is spelled.

I think I will name it Löjtnant wich is the Swedish name for Lieutenant.

LOL

Any ideas?

And don't tell me to buy a Goldfish..
January 25th, 2004  
Redneck

Get a dog. Or one of them snow leopards, but you better hurry on that one, apparently there's only a few left haha.
I'm not big on novelty pets, so I can't help you there, except watch out if you buy a snake, they're evil.
--
Boots
January 25th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
I dunno, is there even a such thing as a harmless scorpion that you can't die from a sting?
Black scorpions..

We had tons of those in Lebanon.
Their sting is a bit more dangerous than a bee sting. (and a BIT more painfull...)
A guy in my company got stung four times by two black scorpions..
They had crawled inside his clothes during the night, and they had not crawled out before he put his clothes on in the morning...
Got a bit of a surprise there..
If you like things like Snakes, scorpions, big hairy spiders, over 10cm long bugs, Scolopendra etc.. you should move to Lebanon.
More than enough for everyone there..

This is my favorite pet!
Simba, a 1 month old lion cub (from Giza Zoo in Cairo, Egypt)...
A pet like this must fit a Wolf.. 8)
January 25th, 2004  
Tessa

Well, Lebanon would maybe fit me.

I love snakes, spiders and scorpions.

And about sakes being evil, if you know how a snake think they won't be seen as evil anymore.

The problem nowadays is that people don't know how snakes thinks and then they get all paniced because they bite the owners in the leg.

If you know your pet as well as yourself, then you know when itäs hungry and how it's work

dogs can show their mood by wagging the tail or showing by their ears or mouth. As well as cats.

But snakes is a different story, if someone knew and had grown up with snakes like myself then they would see how a snake thinks and actually be one with a snake.

January 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: you would think

you would think that the pressence of armed muslim terrorists and p**sd off IDF grunts drivinjg around in humongous APCs would be a bit more disturbing....
January 25th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
The problem nowadays is that people don't know how snakes thinks and then they get all paniced because they bite the owners in the leg.
Well I got a good snake story that I don't think you'll like .

This one old boy in my town was out hunting a few years ago when a rattler bit him on the leg. Most people would think that was a good time to go get medical attention, but this guy figured, hell, the snake bit him first, and an eye for an eye, so he grabbed it up and chewed it's head off. Got bit four more times in the mouth.
Best part is, he survived, I guess he was just too dumb to die.
January 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: i

I think that the fact he survived is a glich in the natural selection process.Dont worry though,thats the kind of guy that evolutuion will get to.....
January 25th, 2004  
Redneck

Topic: Re: i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
I think that the fact he survived is a glich in the natural selection process.Dont worry though,thats the kind of guy that evolutuion will get to.....
I go more for the theory that we're a bunch of hardcore men where I come from and nothing can touch us. But your theory's good too.
January 25th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: hardcore

hey, i think his strong, but this guy is gonna shoot himself cleaning his shotgun....or get electrefied putting a fork in the toaster....lol