Your favorite song of allllll time

"Devil Went Down To Georgia" by The Charlie Daniels Band.

Dad and Grandpa would play this on their fiddles when I was about 8. I loved it. We would listen to it while we were in the truck goin huntin too....So whats y'alls favorite song and why.

Nashville Blues, by Cory Morrow.

It never gets old, I dont even know why. I can put it in every day and its just as sweet as when I listened to it the first time.

For Whom the Bell Tolls, by Metallica.

It was one of the first Real Heavy Metal Songs I ever heard, and was what really got me into Metallica, Absoultly brilliant song.

Are you lonesome tonight- Elvis Presly (or Hurt- Johnny Cash) it alternates in combination with my moods.

I like music that cooks, so I'll say "Cant truss it" by Public Enemy. I also like "4 Little Diamonds" by ELO.

moving0target said:
Moonlight Sonata

...doesn't matter what my day has been like. It just calms me right down.
I've been trying to learn that sonata for a while now, never have any time to practice it. (And these days, I don't have a piano -- I left mine back in NY when I moved to DC.) We're on the same track, though: Overture to the Marriage of Figaro (Mozart) for me.

I actually had the unique opportunity to conduct this piece with the Oxford University Chamber Orchestra while I was on vacation back in SEP 1997. It never sounded better -- not because I was the conductor, but the sound and the balance from the conductor's podium...I can see why conducting becomes addictive!

Heart Shaped Box- Nirvana
One- Metallica
New York Minute- Eagles
Victem of Love- Eagles
MCR- Steppen Wolf
Hotel California- Eagles
Retty maid all in a row- Eagles
Gods top 10- INXS
Paint it black- Rolling Stones
BRC- Queen

Back