Women of the military

You can´t fool me. You know you wish you had command over so many cute and sexy girls :wink:

I actually did have to train with women when I was trying to switch over to Army.
Had to drag/push them and carry their crap everywhere.

As for the redhead, there is a solution:

images

He's willing to take the chance. Hahaha.

;)

He is either very brave or very foolhardy :lol:

I actually did have to train with women when I was trying to switch over to Army.
Had to drag/push them and carry their crap everywhere.

As for the redhead, there is a solution:

images

And you went straight into the honey trap. :p
My company commander expects that everyone can carry their own equipment. Otherwise you have to train yourself until you can, or you will be transferred to another duty.

Are you crazy man! Don´t you know what hair means to a woman???
You try to shave the hair of a woman and all your military expertise will not help you - you would not survive. :p

Oh come on... It's only a woman, she wont bite... And even if she does, I wouldnt mind...

Brave or stupid? What the difference? It's always a mix of both.

And your commander got it right. It's fair and balanced. You have to be able to carry the equipment you will need... Genius. So simple... Obvious really...

Dont mean to disrespect women or anything...

But many many men are scared shitless of women... And we have the other kind, the people who dont give any value to women... The jerks...

We should find a fair middle ground between the two. A man, manly enough to approach women naturally, and kind enough to be nice and gentle with the ladies...

So I say "easy, they are just women." I think it's fair.

I was taught that cam cream is supposed to break up the outlines of the face, not just change the shade of it. Looks like these girls like to chuck a bit of 'slap' on before boogying in the field. Still they could be nice people as well.

Wow, the muscle lady is kinda of hot... She still looks sweet... Must be the tan...

and this is why you wanted women in the military, you little devils...

IDF wins hands down. Nothing better than badass, strong women... but I may be biased being Israeli myself.

Back