Will you watch the trial of Saddam Hussein?

Will you watch the trial of Saddam Hussein?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No , I dont think it will be on free to air down here, plus I am only interested in the outcome. I dont think I would want to listen to him telling the world how he has been hard done by. But I will follow it through the varies news outlets.

behemoth79 said:
FutureDevilDog said:
Yep. I'm gonna sit in my boxers with a big foam finger and lots of chips and dip :horsie:

AMEN TO THAT

when is it?

So far, it's scheduled for some time in the fall. I don't know of a definite date yet.
He's has already said he plans to portray himself as a martyr for the Arab/Muslim cause.

I think I'll just watch maybe the last day just to see the outcome couldnt be bothered with the rest. Just want to see him go down ,end of. I think i'd be sickened by his defence if i watch it.

I doubt I'll be very tempted to watch his and his defense posse yak on about how great he is. If he isn't sentenced to death, I'll condiser the whole show a farce.

NO WAY!

That bastard doesn't need to be tried. He needs to be shot!

Why do they have to waste their money, men and time on such a monster?

i got more productive things to do with my time. as lips said, it probably wont be on free to air anyway. i might read the newspaper write ups of it, but really, all i care about is the outcome.

does anyone know what sort of punishment they are seeking for him?

Im assuming multiple convictions of crimes against humanity, including murder, wouls suffice for a death penalty. well at least the Chinese water torture. I would love to see him tarred, feathered, then drawn and quartered.

Locke said:
i got more productive things to do with my time. as lips said, it probably wont be on free to air anyway. i might read the newspaper write ups of it, but really, all i care about is the outcome.

any thing less than Firing Squad?

phoenix_aim54 said:
Locke said:

any thing less than Firing Squad?

Death by poisoned Doridos

He'll probably be hanged. That seems to be a preferred method for official death penalty. Beheading for the unofficial.

As many before me have stated, I don't have the time or inclination to spend watching Saddam spew his BS about being a martyr for Islam. I am only interested in the outcome, and in my opinion anything less than death would be an outrage considering his many crimes against humanity, and all of the senseless political assassinations he ordered not to mention the countless lives taken by chemical weapons used against Iran, the Kurds and many of his own people.

Back