Why Vote For Obama?

Why You'd vote for Obama.

• He's not part of the "DC culture".

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • He sits in coach class when he flies (man of the people).

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He's somone different/change.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • He represents the new generation of Americans.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He's not Hillary.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I'll just vote for the Democratic candidate, whoever it is.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Other:see my reason(s).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't think of any reason to vote for him.

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters

DTop

I have been curious about what there is about Barak Obama that would make someone willing to vote for him for President. I'm populating this poll with actual reasons people have given me. If you've got other reasons, please post them.

TI and I have been discussing a similar point, relevant to this, on another thread.

I found the question posed on the following article, which was to large to post, I have no scannrer, and I do not know how to produce the link. However, here it is for those who can use it. It raises this very point in non partisan manner.

'The Black Kennedy: but does anyone know the real Barack Obama'.

by Peter Hitchens 2.02. 08. ( daily mail.com ).

Last edited:
I find his speeches on unity and change motivating. With both McCain and Hillary we are getting more of the status quo, Obama seems to views things from a different prospective, I am willing to give him a chance to prove himself.

He looks good and has a great voice and he represents a surprise package.What's in there? Oooooh...... suck it and see!:hide:

I can't think of any reason to vote for him.

But I can think of a lot of reasons not to.

Exactly! Same answer.

As for his speaking, some very wise folks are uncovering speeches from prior democrats that are the same. Plagiarism from hell perhaps.

Last edited:
I'd really rather vote for someone who can present a valid American birth certificate when asked, not multiple ones.

Back