Where have you been??

Severe arthritis from hard training wearing boots, I have bespoke orthopaedic insoles to correct the alignment of my legs and ease the pressure on my knees. I'm also on painkillers and anti inflammatory meds to ease the pain in my knees. I'm hoping to persevere until I retire before getting them replaced.

Severe arthritis from hard training wearing boots, I have bespoke orthopaedic insoles to correct the alignment of my legs and ease the pressure on my knees. I'm also on painkillers and anti inflammatory meds to ease the pain in my knees. I'm hoping to persevere until I retire before getting them replaced.
Well I hope it gets better.

Unfortunately it's not going to, it's a degenerative condition, which means it's only going to get worse until I have an operation to replace them.

Unfortunately it's not going to, it's a degenerative condition, which means it's only going to get worse until I have an operation to replace them.
I will pick up what Delta said. Swimming is good for people with health issues like that. Our hospitals have pools warmer than regular bath houses, I guess your hospitals have them too. You should try swimming regularly and see if that ease the pain.

I don't have any health issues at all because Vikingnizing people keeps fit

No I lost the flip of a coin, it should have been Belize! 😢
We went there voluntarily, back in 2018 we did a trip around South America which included the Galapagos islands and Easter Island so we figured while in the area may as well check out the Falklands.
We had a good time but it must be bleak in the off months.

I was quite lucky (if I can find a positive) I happened to be there during the summer months. It was one of the hottest summers on record. I was there January to April, I came home with a lovely tan, I was asked where I'd got my tan, they thought I was taking the micky when I said The Falkland Islands! 🤣🤣🤣

I will pick up what Delta said. Swimming is good for people with health issues like that. Our hospitals have pools warmer than regular bath houses, I guess your hospitals have them too. You should try swimming regularly and see if that ease the pain.

I don't have any health issues at all because Vikingnizing people keeps fit
Unfortunately, all our local pools have closed, my nearest is over 30 miles away.

I was quite lucky (if I can find a positive) I happened to be there during the summer months. It was one of the hottest summers on record. I was there January to April, I came home with a lovely tan, I was asked where I'd got my tan, they thought I was taking the micky when I said The Falkland Islands! 🤣🤣🤣
We got there in October as we were trying to get the better Peruvian weather, Easter Island was good weather but Port Stanley was around 10 degrees the entire time.

Over here its 99 or something
That is partially my point, I spent a lot of time in Phoenix at 98 to 114 and it never bothered me, I would soon spend a summer in those temperatures and very low humidity than the summers here with half the temperature but 90% humidity and Singapore was worse as it was hotter with higher humidity.

Temperature wise I enjoyed the Turkish summer of about 30-35C with bugger all humidity.

That is partially my point, I spent a lot of time in Phoenix at 98 to 114 and it never bothered me, I would soon spend a summer in those temperatures and very low humidity than the summers here with half the temperature but 90% humidity and Singapore was worse as it was hotter with higher humidity.

Temperature wise I enjoyed the Turkish summer of about 30-35C with bugger all humidity.
In AZ we do have a week or two in December where it is actually pretty good. That's the only time where you go outside for a long time.

Back