What time is it?

Are you a truck mechanic, now? If so, please go fix my truck, please. :mrgreen:

2327....Just watching TV.

Im learning...

I can now tell you where the carberator is (even though I know I didn't spell it right)!! Oh and the battery, I can tell yah where that is.

I changed the oil too, since I was the only one small enough to fit under there

2424...whoa thats freaky!! My computer crashed!! Damn viruses, if they ever catch the people who makes those things, they should be TORTURED FOR FORTY YEARS BEFORE BEING EXECUTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:|

right now? well its 1035 and Im just kinda spacing out till my dad gets back so we can work on the truck

We just have to get the damn thing running, BUT it has 7 year old gas in it which has gelled up...yeah not so good

Back