What do you guys think of this ?

I think it´s stupid to post your TTP,s online for anyone to watch..
But they are smart about it doing everything slower then normal.

Well its allready been posted on youtube so anyone can watch it but i agree in a way ofcourse they arent showing their entire training most of the things they keep secret ;)

Last edited:
^^ Haha you are funny Specnaz are ok on videos they tend to suck in real combat i guess that explains a lot why we killed you guys so easy on the border no offense though i am sure they didnt know the area good but they ended up being killed together with the Arkan tigers if i recall correctly thats what they are called stupid of them to bring their documents with them in battle but ah i guess they though they would live

At the end of the day they're still people.
Also they tend to be tasked with the more difficult missions.

True but according to (Prapor) thats not the case they are the best and make no mistakes whatsoever their task was to break through the border and attack the supply routes and eventually try and take the Koshare base which at that time was in KLA hands and control but as you can see they failed

^^ Haha you are funny Specnaz are ok on videos they tend to suck in real combat i guess that explains a lot why we killed you guys so easy on the border no offense though i am sure they didnt know the area good but they ended up being killed together with the Arkan tigers if i recall correctly thats what they are called stupid of them to bring their documents with them in battle but ah i guess they though they would live

What are you talking about? There was no 'specnaz' in Kosovo. There were rag tag Russian volunteers. If you won a battle against that, nothing to be proud of. In any case, that was the 90s. Back then, we really let ourselves down. Today, it is very different.

Every man makes mistakes. I have seen American SF do it on tape. Try using a sentence, it helps your point.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? There was no 'specnaz' in Kosovo. There were rag tag Russian volunteers. If you won a battle against that, nothing to be proud of. In any case, that was the 90s. Back then, we really let ourselves down. Today, it is very different.

I wasnt the one going offtopic.I just proved to you your specnaz arent that special. At least they werent at the end of the 90s.Oh and they were Specnaz though was even shown on Albanian tv;) for some reason the fightings between the Albanian army and Serbian one were kept secret at that time.

Last edited:
Well if Australia and Albania go to war I feel much better about the situation.

One would hope that a country the size of Australia population wise and economy wise could win from a small country as Albania at least lets hope so :p otherwise something is very wrong with your army

One would hope that a country the size of Australia population wise and economy wise could win from a small country as Albania at least lets hope so :p otherwise something is very wrong with your army

Honestly, it was the rolling around on the pistol range that had me laughing. Nothing says 'loss of situational awareness' like flinging yourself around on the ground like an idiot.

I think that's part of the drill.
Recovering from disorientation.
Seen some of South Korea's SWAT run those drills as well. Obviously it is done during that one particular drill only and in no other situation.
How useful it is... no idea.

I think that's part of the drill.
Recovering from disorientation.
Seen some of South Korea's SWAT run those drills as well. Obviously it is done during that one particular drill only and in no other situation.
How useful it is... no idea.

I hope so. I can see no real world application for that kind of show boating.

The SWAT guys doing it didn't seem so much like show boating, rather just going through motions as a part of a practice drill. Recovering from disorientation is the only thing I can think of in terms of the purpose.

Back