Want to change my User Title

Are you this difficult to please in person or is it just a special effort you put on for my benefit? :mrgreen:

Hey hey hey!!! No competing!!!! LOL But since you started it...

MY cookies are homemade AND they have M&Ms IN them. And with my cookies you also get a beautiful, scantily clad woman (that would be my friend, but shhh don't tell her because she doesn't know yet) to serve them to you on a silver platter. ANNNNNNND!!!....uh...I forget what I was gonna say....dang it....but it was good!!! Better than The Twilight Zone cookies!!!! :mrgreen:

Pfffft..... That is what they all say, come to The Twilight Zone - you can have anything you want...

By the way I deleted the original post, so now you look rather silly double posting :)

LOL Silly! But instead of arguing about it, how about we just combine The Dark Side and The Twilight Zone into one big happy family? :D

But of course!!!!! What shall we call our new little family? The Dark Zone? The Twilight Side?

Isn't he the cutest thing!?!? I've named him Mike. Yes. I think Mike is a very fitting name for him. Mike. Mike the Meerkat. It just rolls off the tongue like.....whatever something is that rolls off the tongue. :mrgreen:

Now that made me think of something totally different....

Mike The Meerkat... Is he any good?

He TOTALLY rocks!!!!! He does his own laundry, washes the dishes, helps take care of the kids, cooks dinner...if it weren't for that wandering eye towards the single lady meerkats, he'd be the perfect man!!!!!!! hehehe :mrgreen:

Men always have a wandering eye towards single ladies... Unfortunately some men don't know what they have and go on a real bummer when they finds out the new lady is a real... Well...

Oh true, true!!!!! See, if men would just realize that the grass that looks so green on the other side of the fence is really just a reflection of what they already have, the world would be nearly perfect. At least there would be a lot less heartache.....

And I'm seriously sitting here laughing myself to pieces and wondering how we went from cookies and The Dark Side to Mike the Meekat who would be the perfect man if he wasn't such ladies man....LOL Talk about a wide and very random range of subjects there....;)

True enough. LOL So what are we grilling up today, Sir? Keep in mind that if you say meerkat steaks I will hurt you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back