This Wensday!!!!

Percival

My recruiter just called me up and asked if I could leave tomorrow. I said I couldn't because tomorrow is my High School graduation, so I'm leaving Wensday.

So I am going. I wish that everyone has a great summer and what not. When I come back, I will have the Eagle, Globe, Anchor... wow...

I'm still in shock....

Good luck to you! I :salute2: you. I am happy that you are going out and fighting for our :brave:

I wish you well on your quest to becoming a US Marine, Percival ... do not quit.

good luck Marine!!!

He is not a Marine - he has to earn that title, it is not simply given out.

Yeah, I'm not a Marine yet. I will be the next time I post on this bord.

I should be in bed sleeping but I just got home from an after graduation party...

I'm leaving in about an hour and half for meps and all that jazz.

Well I hope to chat again on this bord... Good bye for now.

Okay I lied I'm posting on the bord now and I'm not a Marine just yet.

My school lied to me and my recruiter saying that we could pick up my diploma early this morning at around 5 AM. Nobody was around, we waited a whole hour for someone to show up. Blah... My new ship date is July 10th. So until then, I now have some days to knock out some P.T. and spend it with this girl I met at school =D

Volunteering is like when a DS or DI (for you Marine folk) "kindly" requests people to do a task, and the poor bloke who raises his or her hand is stuck with doing some sh** detail. However, if NO ONE raises their hand, or not after a few seconds, be prepared to get smoked. It's good to rotate volunteers, since teamwork is the best way to have it easy.

Percival said:
Okay I lied I'm posting on the bord now and I'm not a Marine just yet.

My school lied to me and my recruiter saying that we could pick up my diploma early this morning at around 5 AM. Nobody was around, we waited a whole hour for someone to show up. Blah... My new ship date is July 10th. So until then, I now have some days to knock out some P.T. and spend it with this girl I met at school =D

What your school didn't physically hand you your diploma during graduation?

Anyhow I did the same thing you tried to do, and wen to Boot Camp 3 days after Graduation.

You headed to P.I. or San Deigo?

The school refused to hand out diplomas during or after graduation. But I have the diploma now, so on July 10th I leave for Parris Island.

Back