Things gone wrong!

Whats more disturbing is the fact the instructor with the yellow helmet stands there and lets him do it.

That really must of hurt, the recoil from thats gotta of given him some major trauma.

What surprises me is that no one seems to be interested helping that guy out. They stand there for a while looking and "oh well, an accident - let's go for some coffee"....

But.... YIKES :cen: that must have hurt

why is he an idiot? the cannon went off by itself... or did i miss something?

and ye.. the people dont even react to it...

Fox said:
Hmm...who pulled the trigger???:drill: That looks painful.

Yeah, I bet it was a prank by the other guys. That's why they didn't react. Then again, if it was a prank they'd have burst out laughing. Still, on the whole, the video is very funny yet gruesome at the same time

Does anybody recognize, what country the uniforms are from?

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Fox said:

Yeah, I bet it was a prank by the other guys. That's why they didn't react. Then again, if it was a prank they'd have burst out laughing. Still, on the whole, the video is very funny yet gruesome at the same time

I think that's USA.

Fox said:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Fox said:

I think that's USA.

no its not...

Definitely Republic of China (Taiwan) Army. The camo pattern is based on Singaporean one

Back