1. What determines atomic weight?
2. What is the native language of Barcelona?
3. When are two angles called supplementary? New Questions
1. When was the League of Nations formed?
2. Who was the first US President to visit China?
3. Where is Vancouver located?
4. Which US President ordered the Bay of Pigs invasion/
5. Which palsm begins with, " The Lord is my shepard..."?
New Question #3 : Vancouver, WA or Vancouver, Canada?
Vancouver, Washington is located just north of the Columbia River, which is the border between Oregon and Washington. Vancouver, Canada is in the Canadian province of British Columbia, and is located in the southwestern part of that province.
1. Which general surrendered at Appomattox?
2. What living thing produces oxygen?
3. What is needed to play a game of bridge?
4. The word "futon" came from which language?
5. What is a "goober"?
1. Do meteors hit the Earth? New Questions
1. What country produces the most gold?
2. How many commandments did Moses receive?
3. Is radiation always harmful to people?
4. Who was the first Roman dictator?
5. Who wrote Gulliver's Travels?
1. What two chromosomes do females have?
2. Is a kilometer more or less than a mile?
3. In a game of charades what are u not allowed to do?
4. Scandinavia is a region made of which countries?
5. What is the capital of Austria?