5) Allied Command Europe, Adaptive Community Enviroment, American Council on Exercise, American Council on Education, Age Concern England, Advisory Centre for Education, Advanced Computer Explorer, Associated Compiler Experts. American Coaster Enthusiasts, Altamont Commuter Express, Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, American Cinema Editors, Academy Curriculum Exchange, Accelerated Christian Education, Advanced Composition Explorer, Algebraic Combinatorics Environment, Alliance for Beverage Cartons ( :lol: ), Advancing Canadian Entrepreneurship, Association of Canadian Ergonomists, Alternatives for Community and Enviroment, Association for Consciousness Exploration, Association for Conferences and Events, Atari Computer Emulatior, Associates in Cultural Exchange, Australian Communication Exchange, Atmospheric Chemistry Experiment, Agents in Costal Enviroments, Australian College of Educators, Association of Christian Economists, Adobe Certified Expert, Adult and Community Education, Association of Chemistry and Enviroment, Atmosphere Climate and Enviroment, Adult and Continuing Education, Annual Conference and Exhibition, Autonomous Control Engineering, Alliance for Catholic Education, Ancient Coins for Education, Assembly on Computers in English (?), Automatic Content Extraction, America's Children and the Enviroment, Association of Clinical Embryologists, Application Computing Environment, Auckland College of Education, American College of Epidemiology, Association for the Conservation of Energy, Australasian Computing Education, Apple Club Eindhoven, All Campus Entertainment, Australian Corpus of English, Antarctic Climate Evolution, Angiotensin-converting Enzyme, Ashepoo Combahee and South Edisto, Advisory Committee on Ecosystems, Action for Cooperation in the field of Economics, Accounting & Computer Enterprises, Achieve Ceritfy Educate, ACI Customer Exchange, Association of College Educatiors, Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs, Architecture and Civil Engineering, Annual Capital Expenditures, Assyrian Church of the East, Advanced Collection Environment, Architecture Adaptive Computing Environment, Arlingtonians for a Clean Environment, Associació Catalana d'Ex-Libristes, Academic Center for Evidence-based Nursing, Asociace čistírenských expertů, Association for Co-operative Education, American Consulting Engineers, Administradores de correo electronico, Americans for Cloning Elvis ( :lol: ), American Council on Education, Agrometeorological Centre of Excellence, AIDS Coalition for Education, Alliance for Community Energy, Automation Control Equipment, Alta Community Enrichment, Adhesives Coatings and Elastomers, American Chamber Ensemble, Advanced Communication Environment, Alberta Community Employment, Automatic Computing Engine, Administration and Cost of Elections, Accelerated Certification for Educators, Athletic Career and Education, ARkansas Community of Excellence, Access to College Excellence, Accessiblity Center of Excellence, Adults Completing Education, Arctic Cloud Experiment, Association of Cultural Executives, Advanced Collaborative Environments, Automated Course Exchange, or Applied Computational Engineering.
My point. (and no I really don't have anything better to be doing)
1. What is the atomic weight of titanium? (nearest thousandth)
2. What is the capital of Indiana?
3. Who is the author of the Odessy ?
4. What is google.com?
5. What does www. stand for ?
1. What is the atomic weight of Vanadium? (nearest thousandth)
2. What is the capital of Wisconson?
3. Who is the author of the Of Mice and Men?
4. What is a lantrine?
5. What is a coupon?
1. What is the capital of Kansas?
b]New Questions [/b]
1. What is the atomic weight of Maganese? (nearest thousandth)
2. What is the capital of Vermont?
3. Who is the author of The Divine Comedy?
4. What is a Sharpie?
5. What is summer school?
1. What is the capital of Kansas? New Questions
1. What is the atomic weight of zinc ? (nearest thousandth)
2. What is the capital of South Dakota?
3. Who is the author of Ender's Game?
4. What is a wallet ?
5. What is a calendar?
Sweat alone does not have an odor, but when combined with bacteria under your arm pits, an odor is created. A deoderant counteracts the odor by having a strong smell, while an anti-perspirant stops the sweat from being discharged from your armpit pores. Sweating is very important, as it not only keeps your body tempature from going very high, but also expels toxins inside your body. Anti-perspirant literally fills in the pores of your arm pit, blocking the perspirant from leaving your body. If you compare the textures of anti-perspirant and deodorant, you will see this. This can pose serious health risks if practiced regurally over long periods of time. Many deoderants also act as anti-perspirants to increase performance, and in turn marketing, so in order to avoid anti-perspirants you must analzye the label to be sure it is a true deoderant.
Therfore I would like to answer the question (OQ5, Old Question 5): A deoderant is a substance applied under the arms to mask the odor created by the mixing of human perspiration and bacteria, not to be confused with an anti-perspirant.
3. Who is the author of The Divine Comedy? Alighieri Dante and Allen Mandelbaum
The author of The Divine Comedy is Dante Alighieri (1265-1321). Dr. Allen Mandelbaum is a renowned professor and author specializing in the study of Dante and his writings. He has translated the original Italian texts of The Divine Comedy to English and published it. (Inferno of Dante, 1980 Bantam Paperback, republished in 1982, 1984, and 1986. Purgatorio of Dante, 1982, Book-Of-The-Month Club Selection. Paradiso of Dante 1984, Everyman / Random House Edition, republished 1995)