3)that person who cant rap
4)The constellation Ursa Major contains
the group of stars commonly called the Big Dipper
5)The pigmented, round, contractile membrane of the eye, suspended between the cornea and lens and perforated by the pupil. It regulates the amount of light entering the eye
1. What is the atomic weight of Barium?(nearest thousandth)
2. What is the capital of New Zealand?
3. Who is the man that created the periodic table of elements?
4. What is Gemini?
5. What is a polar bear?
3. Dimitri Mendeleyev
4. The third zodiacal constellation pictorially represented as the twins Castor and Pollux
5. A large white bear that inhabits artic regions; scientific name: Ursus maritim
NQ3) Viggo Mortensen is one of the most brilliant actors around. He portrayed Aragorn in Lord of the Rings, was in The Indian Runner, G.I. Jane, A Perfect Murder, Hidalgo. Also a wonderful writer, photographer, painter and poet.
1. What is the atomic weight of Berkelium?(nearest thousandth)
2. What is the capital of Angola?
3. What is cartoon?
4. What is Swiss Cheese? New Questions
1. What is the atomic weight of Beryllium?(nearest thousandth)
2. What is the capital of Taiwan?
3. Who is Steven Stealberg?
4. What is The Chronicles of Riddick?
5. What is pepper?
B3)A drawing depicting a humorous situation, often accompanied by a caption
B4)cheese with holes in it due to gassy bacteria
4)Science Fiction movie
5)Any of various condiments made from the more pungent varieties of Capsicum frutescens, such as cayenne pepper, tabasco pepper, and chili. Also called hot pepper