Terrorise non-believers calls Quatada.

Come on guys, you have to be more realistic...

If we had proofs that he killed someon, he would be in jail now...

Anyway, we have to keep an eye on this fella, and maybe use him to foil more terrorists attacks or just to capture some terrorists on the field...

I believe other countries wish to get him back, he may have been convicted for crimes there; but we cannot return him under our human rights conditions to those countries.

Here's a funny thing - our authorities recently arrested him for attempting to sneak himself OUT ofthe UK!!!! Yes - we ARE mad!

Well Del Boy, we can send someone to another country if they want to judge him and do justice.

But if all they want is revenge... We cant give him away. They dont respect human rights... They should be arrested.

And by the way, the first article of human rights asks to treat fellow humans in a spirit of brotherhood.

It's the first article man. Terrorist or not, he is a fellow human being.

Just try to see the terrorist like an alien inside the man... Works for me.

The problem, as I see it is 2 fold.
1. The press (mainly the liberal media in the US) is responsible for legitimizing these terrorists. They have consistently and selectively reported stories that paint the US and her allies in a bad light. They hide behind freedom of speech and curse the very people that defend these freedoms.

2. The UN is trying to appeal to everyone. They expect that all member nations feel the same way about human rights, womens rights, democracy etc. Unfortunately this is not the case. Every country is different and has completely different sets of values, morals etc. The UN is trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

Jihad according to the Quran is purely defensive. These islamists have seriously perverted their religion and are counting on the lack of education amongst the poorer segments of their countries to recruit. There are many common elements to Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

If you want to stop these savages, simply execute them and douse their bodies in pigs blood and bury them with a pig carcass. Publicize the execution and I think you would see a significant decline in the number of attacks. The 72 virgins story is a myth created by these extremists to help with recruiting.

I agree with HockieMSG, we have to cover them in pig blood and bury them with a pig carcass.

And after that, we will have to take the criminals who have done the deed, and bury them alive with a pig carcass. Because people who attack the dignity of a human being deserve it.

And then, we will execute the people who killed the people who got rid of the terrorists for us...

And then we will put the people who executed this people who were defending human dignity in jail for life...

Are you done with your fantasms? You wont cover anyone in blood. We allowed enough stupid actions like that...

My idea is simple:
People prefer to stay at home, screw the wife, watch HDTV and eat pizzas and toasts with peanut butter...
So if you give them the choice between living like rats... And believing an obvious lie about 72 virgins if they die as martyrs... They WILL believe the confortable lie...

If today, I made you into a Palestinian. And made you live in an occupied territory, with Israeli settlers disrespecting you and insulting your mother every day... + soldiers holding you in road blocks for hours... Did I mention poverty? alright. Okay!

In such context... You will fall in love with the first Hamas activist who would promise you to harm the Israelis. The terrorist will be your freedom fighter. He will be your shining hope for a bright future...

And if he brings an explosive belt for you... You will welcome it like an invitation to a bordello...

So please, stop looking for the bad guy... And try to find the real problem.

The problem is the disrespect of democracy... It's the use of torture, it's the use of collective punishments... etc etc...

Soooooo. Your idea is that the west should kow tow to and dump Billions of dollars into countries to stop them from conducting and/or exporting terror? Smacks of Ransom or Tribute to me.

03USMC, you dont get it.
Sending you to dig a swimming pool for them is an idea... But maybe we cant afford your services. Or that they need other things before the swimming pool...

The idea is simple. Help them or get out of their way.

We are filthy rich, or they are filthy poor... Whatever... We dont have to abuse their poverty. We do this all the time for cheap labor, cheap first materials... etc etc...

Look at Africa, you can see Euro and US trucks leaving the continent full of ressources... Minerals, oil, gaz, diamonds... And the whole continent is in corruption and poverty.

Same with Iraq, same with a lot of other countries...

And we did so much crap... We have the technology to make life cheaper. But we prefer profit. So the Iraquis will have to die to provide us with cheap dirty energy sources... Because we dont make enough profit with clean smart technologies.

Anyway...

And Redneck, I dont get it. If you had to choose between staying at home and going to war... You are crazy.
But in our case, I know what happened. You went to war to defend yourself... Because someone took your "security". Maybe the 9/11 attacks dropped you in your boots...

But I'm talking about the person who is peacefully living... to wake up a morning with the urge to kill people... Some people do that, and they are psychopathes. It's a very well documented problem.

But why whole countries do that? why Iran wants to bomb the hell out of us? why the tribes in Africa want to exterminate the tribe next door?

This is the real question.

I'm still not clear on the sloution you are advocating. But still sounds alot like pay them not to hate us. And that will never work.

BTW: The 13th Redneck is serving in the Republic of Korea Military.

Okay, but it still implies... I still think that only a madman wants to fight. People go to fight when they are forced to. It's not fun, it's not good, it's just sad...

And no 03... It's definetely not paying them to have peace. I just think that they are angry because we have done something to them.

I'm getting a little tired of the US having to be the good guy. We constantly hamstring our military with restrictive ROE's. The fact that we are trying to take the moral high ground has been noticed by the islamists. They will use that to their advantage and our detriment.

The simple fact is that the islamist (extremists) are just that. They have perverted islam for their own benefit. They have also taken advantage of the poorer classes and will continue to do so. The problem is that everyone in the middle east is religious and most countries want secular governements (except for Saudi Arabia). They want to be free to choose their particular form of religion and be able to worship without their government interfering.

Until we can improve the standard of living in these countries and offer the poorer people alternatives to extremism, this deadly cycle will continue. Because there are distinct classes and upward mobility is not something that can be accomplished quickly or in most cases the resignation expressed with the phrase "It is Allahs will", inhibits the initiative normally displayed in the western world. Arabs are not risk takers because they have a deep seated fear of losing face. We cannot apply western values to arab culture, they are just too incompatible. Maybe we tell them if they want our help they can have it (with conditions), or they are on their own.

Lemask, not everybody goes to fight cause they're forced to, some fight cause they believe their god told them to.
I fought when I had to, but I don't back away just cause its better, I'll fight whenever and wherever. Maybe its just me but I do NOT back down, theres more like me here we hide in normal jobs in normal places waiting until we can or have to fight again

LeMask, that's not what you're saying.
You're saying we are making them poor. That's the biggest piece of fiction I've ever heard. Their own rich class are the ones holding them down. We do business with them (even those in Africa) and their leaders have every opportunity to make their country wealthy and raise the standards of living but they do not. We can pay them for their goods but once that money leaves our hands there's not much we can do about it. Why the hell should the West take the flak for the fault of their own leaders?
As for going to the whole War on Terror... I guess things aren't working out for me very well.

LeMask, that's not what you're saying.
You're saying we are making them poor. That's the biggest piece of fiction I've ever heard. Their own rich class are the ones holding them down. We do business with them (even those in Africa) and their leaders have every opportunity to make their country wealthy and raise the standards of living but they do not. We can pay them for their goods but once that money leaves our hands there's not much we can do about it. Why the hell should the West take the flak for the fault of their own leaders?
As for going to the whole War on Terror... I guess things aren't working out for me very well.
True, what German Forces are building in Afghanistan is well above their normal standart, without the war those people would still live in **** holes, sorry to call it like that but it's just true.

True, what German Forces are building in Afghanistan is well above their normal standart, without the war those people would still live in **** holes, sorry to call it like that but it's just true.

After war they will go back to their ****holes, still hating anybody who isn't muslim and piloting their next attack on non muslim nations and peoples, as we ( the free non muslim world) continues sending money to them buying their oil and transferring more money to them so they can continue funding terrorist training

Until we can improve the standard of living in these countries and offer the poorer people alternatives to extremism, this deadly cycle will continue. Because there are distinct classes and upward mobility is not something that can be accomplished quickly or in most cases the resignation expressed with the phrase "It is Allahs will", inhibits the initiative normally displayed in the western world. Arabs are not risk takers because they have a deep seated fear of losing face. We cannot apply western values to arab culture, they are just too incompatible. Maybe we tell them if they want our help they can have it (with conditions), or they are on their own.

But the extermeist factions don't want the standard of living improved. It skews their plans.

Guys, I dont follow you.
I'm not in the politically correct... I just hate hypocrisy. But you just dont stop... Throwing simple ideas.

So let me give you a little thing that might help you. The world is complex. All you say here is at best a half truth... it means that it's a half lie or half error.

And believe me, one half error in the beginning will be a major crisis in the future.

You say that "they" (without defining "they") dont want their life standards improved... You do so many mistakes.

First things first... Everybody wants to live in comfort. Everybody. But some, made the sacrifice of comfort for higher goals. Think about nuns/monks/fakirs etc...

Why they do that? because there is a symbol behind it. because there is a higher objective. Maybe that our research of comfort is a source of corruption?

How many here never did something bad for a girl? under the influence of alcohol? for money?
So I wont throw the rock on that. I wont give the Talibans the status of monks neither... It's just that the situation is complex.

I understand that for a soldier, things have to be simple on the field. Because if you stop to think too much in a firefight... You get killed.

This is why leadership have to think twice.

And if we can build them school following our standards... I dont see where is the problem. What? it's too good for them? because they are uneducated? because they are poor?

So because people are homeless, we shouldnt give them cheese cakes? but rats hot dogs? or just raw rat meat is too good for them aswell?

come on guys... have some heart. We give them what was given to us. You were born in a rich country... happy for you. But some didnt had this chance. Simple.

What? you think that you are rich because god loves you more? ... come on!

Lemask. The problem is that their (Iraqi) culture is so different from western culture. Their society is class driven and there are no aspirations for moving up or changing the class they were born into. That is what so many westerners have trouble understanding. The prevalent attitude is that it is Gods will. I can go on and on about how their military and their culture are so different, but that would only serve to reinforce what I havel already said. Bottom line is that until (Iraqis) start working to change their attitudes and actions to improve both their lives and their society (And I don;t mean making it more western either), they will continue to live and behave as they have and they will continue to struggle with the extremism that is so prevalent.
Extremism is present in the west but it is less significant because educated people can see that there are alternatives and most choose the alternatives.

LeMask I was born in a poor country but the country got rich. And that said country doesn't have jack for natural resources.

Guys, I dont follow you.
I'm not in the politically correct... I just hate hypocrisy. But you just dont stop... Throwing simple ideas.

So let me give you a little thing that might help you. The world is complex. All you say here is at best a half truth... it means that it's a half lie or half error.

And believe me, one half error in the beginning will be a major crisis in the future.

You say that "they" (without defining "they") dont want their life standards improved... You do so many mistakes.

First things first... Everybody wants to live in comfort. Everybody. But some, made the sacrifice of comfort for higher goals. Think about nuns/monks/fakirs etc...

Why they do that? because there is a symbol behind it. because there is a higher objective. Maybe that our research of comfort is a source of corruption?

How many here never did something bad for a girl? under the influence of alcohol? for money?
So I wont throw the rock on that. I wont give the Talibans the status of monks neither... It's just that the situation is complex.

I understand that for a soldier, things have to be simple on the field. Because if you stop to think too much in a firefight... You get killed.

And if we can build them school following our standards... I dont see where is the problem. What? it's too good for them? because they are uneducated? because they are poor?

So because people are homeless, we shouldnt give them cheese cakes? but rats hot dogs? or just raw rat meat is too good for them aswell?

come on guys... have some heart. We give them what was given to us. You were born in a rich country... happy for you. But some didnt had this chance. Simple.

I'll define they, "they are the muslims, they hate non muslims. I was in Saudi Ariba and Kuait in 91, they hated us then, but they tolerated us because we fought "their "war for them. They hate us because their god told them to. I was told by a muslim that works for teh City of Norfolk that his religion tells him to kill me because I'm not muslim, I tend to believe him since every muslim I have ever met either hates me or tried to kill me.

Rich? ........who? I make 31k a year. @ 45 years old that ammount wasn't exactly my lifes goal to be at.

Our leaders need to do only what their superiors tell them to do, nothing more, nothing less.

build them schools and then you'll have intelligent terrorists

Back