SWAT Fails!

This reminds me of my last FTX at Benning.

We were out in the middle of nowhere, we set up our 360 security in this sparse batch of trees, with a huge field out in front of the fireing line. I just happened to have the field out in front of me, it only occupied about 1/4 of our line.

Anyway we hear this blackhawk coming in, it kept getting closer and closer. My buddies and I were getting excited because we thought there might be some Rangers air assaulting in to show us maggots how its done. This was Infantry school and we were all privates, stuff like this made our day.

The chopper touches down and we see these short dark complected guys in the chopper. I think they had on the old BDUs. The first guy pitches his ruck out the side, jumps out, hits the dirt and uses the ruck as a fireing platform. Was a bit sloppy but it worked, the second guy pitches his ruck out, jumps out of the chopper, trips over the ruck and lands on his face. The last guy was seated in the back of the bird on the same side, he tries to swing around to jump out of the chopper, his ruck gets snagged on the way out and he was just hanging there lol.....

The short dark complected guys were Mexicans, they were being trained by SF in the training area next to ours. It was freaking hilarious. The guy was just hanging on the side of a blackhawk, his feet were dangling in the air.

Last edited:
Who trained these guys. the three stooges?

They should have just walk in- "Badges, we no need no stinking badges..."

Back