Stuff you bought/sold off Craigslist and the cost...

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
I know many of us internet folks on the board use Craigslist to find great deals. So like the eBay thread, lets see what you purchased or sold on good old CL....

Also, if you see a great add from CL, put it on here.. :D

I will start....

I just purchased 3 cases of Red Bull for $20 per case.

nice........

Free Services and Stuff Wanted

Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-07-27, 11:20AM EDT

Professional photographer seeks free stuff. Lawyers, Cooks, Contractors, and Students encouraged to apply.

No pay but I'll tell everyone you did the work.

Great opportunity for beginning contractor to build me a new house for free, or renovate my pool.

Since you are working for free, or course, I expect to own all the rights, but your work will be seen by millions of people since I am a high-class major international publishing tycoon and not just a dumbass start-up in my mother's basement.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: My gratitude for your stupidity

Trash Pile Needs Hauling...

Reply to: jameella0@gmail.com
Date: 2007-07-27, 10:26AM EDT

We cleaned out our garage. Now have an approximate 15' x 5' pile of construction wood, drywall and various odds and ends that need hauling to the dump. Brookeville is about 2 miles north of Olney, MD on Route 97.

jameella0@gmail.com
301-570-4100 x 108

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay
-----------------------------------------------

Hey cheapskate...

Reply to: gigs-383148593@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-27, 10:33AM EDT

Yeah, no way in hell someone is going to do your charity work for you. To change the knobs alone I'd charge you atleast that much.

• Compensation: More like a charity donation
PostingID: 383148593

nice........

Free Services and Stuff Wanted

Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-07-27, 11:20AM EDT

Professional photographer seeks free stuff. Lawyers, Cooks, Contractors, and Students encouraged to apply.

No pay but I'll tell everyone you did the work.

Great opportunity for beginning contractor to build me a new house for free, or renovate my pool.

Since you are working for free, or course, I expect to own all the rights, but your work will be seen by millions of people since I am a high-class major international publishing tycoon and not just a dumbass start-up in my mother's basement.

• Compensation: My gratitude for your stupidity

now thats funny

Back