>Story Time<

and then with me i start brining everything i have in order to destroy mighty and not even silver pheonix can infiltrate she will not discover my true plan

then Mighty is confused now... doesnt know whats goin on so he and Napoleon with Stalin go to hide in there secret complex of huge underground tunels and bunkers..

Then SilverPhoenix and I and our army going to find Mighty. We were searched the whole Europe then on our way to middle east countries then..

it was summer, and the heat was unbearable, it was 140f, good thought, Mighty's troops were used to this weather, and Napoleon got used to it except for stalins 13million, of them all, most had sickness..

I sent a plane to recon for to find Mighty's army and his allied. One of my plane found Stalin's 13 million soldiers. And I order my five C-5 to drop the medinces to them BUT it is poison pills then......:firedevi:

Last edited:
One of my spy told me about it and I am mad. I sent my 20 million soldiers to capture Stalin's soldiers. And, we are going to wear gas mask to protect from germs or kind of sick things.

Oh well, I send the atomic to the Stalin's 13 soldiers. All russians died by atomic. I order my men who survive from heat to fall back to my base.

I found that out and hmmm..I send 10 B-52 to bomb 30 million russian soldiers and I set my large base to defend.

Me and Fox discusses a new strategy since he seems to leave me out of everything we seem to do. While we are at it we start to invent on a new bomb that will bring down the russians for us because we are after world domination. Then..

We going to bomb russian soldiers again. Silverphoenix's strong army and my strong Marines are going to invade the world. I will invade the north and she will invade the south then..

We will just be the ones to rule this earth. We will enslave all who goes against us and the ones who wishes to go to war will be sold to Saddam Hussein as a lover. Since..

We are ruler of the world. But there are some rebels, Mighty's army, Silverphoenix and I discussing about to destroying the Mighty's army.

Me, my mighty military, and Napoleons forces were hiding somewhere only the "ships of desert" can reach haha! There, we were bulding our already great and magnificent force, and seeking a new allie... Genghis Khan..

SilverPhoenix ordered NASA to search Mighty and his army from space. And me and my army send out to search Mighty and his army. We got in ambushed by Genghis Khan's small army but we defeat them.

Good thing is that they were not the main force.
Mighty was bulding alliances, so he went to the legendary George Washington..

George Washington refusing to be Mighty's ally. Geoge Washington and Patton are my allied. I ordered General Patton to attack Genghis Khan's army in supriesed attack.

Back