Sgt Awesome

You've got nothing on the Brits!! :lol:

AHAHA! I'm convinced that all Europeans are equally insane. British, Scandinavian, whatever... it's got something to do with the foul weather you all have to endure... those long, dark, FREEZING winters and what passes for summer....

I now live in Canada... the freezing winters are here too! -36 is the coldest I've been in...

Nothing compared to Scandinavian standards... but still, I'm English and for me, that's feckin' cold!

AHAHA! I'm convinced that all Europeans are equally insane. British, Scandinavian, whatever... it's got something to do with the foul weather you all have to endure... those long, dark, FREEZING winters and what passes for summer....

Summer? What's that?

Three months of summer, that's the most I get in Canada... it's such a crap weather system! :(

I now live in Canada... the freezing winters are here too! -36 is the coldest I've been in...

Nothing compared to Scandinavian standards... but still, I'm English and for me, that's feckin' cold!

That's horrible.
Like, truly, way more diabolical than any punishment I could ever come up with.
True Story.
I have a hoody on when it's like, 22C....

I feel dreadfully sorry for anyone who doesn't get to experience the gloriousness of an African Summer... It's truly a tragedy....

When I did artic training inside the artic circle (Norway), we were out in -30C and that was difficult enough! :shock:

Back