Seeking some advice.

HAwky, just got the news myself- like CF said, you will get someone that you will love and honour someday... as you said, move on...

Cheers, Hawky...

Roger.

I'll just see what happens. Will give you all sitreps.

Move on, go forth and seek other wimens.

Hopefully I've proven wrong, as I can't afford to lose a tenner. ;) :p

Roger that, I'll maintain radio silence until I get your sitrep. ;)

hawky....... the best bet is to remain single.... you get married and a few years later you're on the feud..... you'll get pizzed off and leave it all behind...

THEN REALITY sets in..... you have to buy cleaning stuff, lawn mower, hoses, sprinklers, furniture, freezer....... hell boy is cost BIG BUCKS to set up house again....... tom-cat if you must but think much on taking the plunge...... cides, them pesky spouses make you eat vegetables.

Agreed. Under no circumstances must you get married! :shock:

Nothing wrong with shacking up with a wimens though. They take care of the washing, shopping, cleaning, ironing and all other types of wimens work.

Roger.

I'll just see what happens. Will give you all sitreps.

Dear, what you really need is a good friend, someone who would be the penutbutter to you jelly, your bonie to your clyde. I may be young but ive had friends lie about being preg. so that the guy would stay with them and guys do the same to get their friends away from a girl. but if they are both doing it... its just not right, You can always do worse but you can DO BETTER and DESERVE better so in the words of the best person...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc&feature=player_detailpage"]Forrest Gump - "Life is like a box of chocolate" - YouTube[/ame]

Dear, what you really need is a good friend, someone who would be the penutbutter to you jelly, your bonie to your clyde. I may be young but ive had friends lie about being preg. so that the guy would stay with them and guys do the same to get their friends away from a girl. but if they are both doing it... its just not right, You can always do worse but you can DO BETTER and DESERVE better so in the words of the best person...

Are you offering to be his Bonnie?

Yes, but they waste their money on makeup, cocktails, shoes, handbags and clothes so they have no money left. :box:
and they apply make-up whilst driving in traffic too....... the eyelash and liner stuff in the rear-view mirror IS a sight to behold at 60 mph:m16shoot:.

Back