Random thought of the moment...

Well, I'm feeling pretty good as Hyundai Motors has released a statement saying that all new cars in 2013 will have tablet PCs, so I'm saving my money to buy one. (I'm not sure whether foreign Hyundai cars would have the same privelege). I'm not basing this on tabloids, I just saw it a few days ago at a Korean newspaper

@sky, I'll post a picture in the Registered Members forum! :D

...random thought: If you are a straight couple and married NEVER, EVER wear the same shirt unless you are running a marathon or doing a team based sport.

A random thought that is chewing my brain: take back a woman, that felt like the love of your life but unfortunatly didn't think the same at that time?

Totally bummed about the way things have gone the past week.

@sky, sorry, no pictures are coming. We ended up not signing for the house because the roommate changed his mind the night before we were supposed to have the owners sign. :'''(

I need prayer...lots of it...:mrgreen: have to pass my mid-term in order to graduate in May...so plz, put all your little heads together and pray for me...:cowb:

Why is it when you add mayonnaise to something and chop it up, something that could never conceivably be called a salad, like chicken or tuna, becomes a salad all of a sudden?

Old thread but, doesn't matter the ingredients as long as they're all tasty together.
Mayo, Miracle Whip, various dressings, one I recently found ,"chipolte" flavored mayo, or was that miracle whip? Anything that tastes delicious together, added with a little extra to keeps the mystery intact.:) Which sometimes helps with picky eaters.
Any easy meal for the family, and quick to prepare.

Hope my opinion helps at this late arrival....;-)

Just stumbled upon this thread. =)

Anyways, an episode from Glee got me thinking about toasts. Yeah, breads are baked already, so why cook them again?

Back