Random thought of the moment...

Awwww!!! But Henderson!!!! I wanna know what they are!!!!! To....you know....help me better understand the enemy. :twisted:

OK here they are. we need a warm house, a garage to keep our "outside stuff" in. a shotgun for deer hunting, a 22 for rabbits, a TV to watch, beer, coffee clothes (sometimes) fishing gear, a truck, spare parts for the truck a freezer full of dead cow parts cut into edible things like steak and ribs, a charcoal grill to cook out side on. a tent for camping (gotta have a place for the kids) a Dog A shed out in the back ( for the overflow stuff that doesn't fin in the garage)

See Rob nothing vulgar of sexual :) ( that'd take up WAY more space than one post can hold ) :)

OK here they are. we need a warm house, a garage to keep our "outside stuff" in. a shotgun for deer hunting, a 22 for rabbits, a TV to watch, beer, coffee clothes (sometimes) fishing gear, a truck, spare parts for the truck a freezer full of dead cow parts cut into edible things like steak and ribs, a charcoal grill to cook out side on. a tent for camping (gotta have a place for the kids) a Dog A shed out in the back ( for the overflow stuff that doesn't fin in the garage)

See Rob nothing vulgar of sexual :) ( that'd take up WAY more space than one post can hold ) :)
Jeeze... Most of that goes under food and shelter... :p

Henderson has a point there, wolfen. LOL But thanks for the enlighting post. I'll be sure to keep all that in mind if I ever decide to date again. :p

None of those, silly!!! Rob is like one of my bestest friends ever as are you. I don't want you two to disappear!! Its that one guy. I told you about him. Yeah. You know who I'm talking about. Him.

Back