President addresses the the Annual National Convention of the American Legion

phoenix80

Banned
Encouraged

President Bush Addresses the Annual National Convention of the American Legion and I found these remarks very interesting:
  • Iran's actions threaten the security of nations everywhere. And that is why the United States is rallying friends and allies around the world to isolate the regime, to impose economic sanctions. We will confront this danger before it is too late.
  • Some say Iran's leaders are not aware of what members of their own regime are doing. Others say Iran's leaders are actively seeking to provoke the West. Either way, they cannot escape responsibility for aiding attacks against coalition forces and the murder of innocent Iraqis. The Iranian regime must halt these actions. And until it does, I will take actions necessary to protect our troops. I have authorized our military commanders in Iraq to confront Tehran's murderous activities.
The fact that President Bush finally wants to take the fight to the Iranian regime is encouraging. This is great news, by all means.

Phoenix, you better put yourself in a position where you will be joining this fight in some capacity or another.
You speak Farsi and I'm sure the Canadian Army can sure use your skills.

Phoenix, you better put yourself in a position where you will be joining this fight in some capacity or another.
You speak Farsi and I'm sure the Canadian Army can sure use your skills.

I am in this fight in some other capacity but I will join the Canadian Forces very soon. Am working on it! :cheers:

Last edited:
Encouraged

President Bush Addresses the Annual National Convention of the American Legion and I found these remarks very interesting:
  • Iran's actions threaten the security of nations everywhere. And that is why the United States is rallying friends and allies around the world to isolate the regime, to impose economic sanctions. We will confront this danger before it is too late.
in the same way Iraq was a threat? holding the smoking gun that could be a mushroom cloud?

The fact that President Bush finally wants to take the fight to the Iranian regime is encouraging. This is great news, by all means.

yeah, good one. talking about starting another war just as he's leaving office....what a champ.

has he learned nothing from iraq? regime change comes from within, not brought by an invading army. and i really have to wonder if the people clamouring for war with iran have looked at it on a map....bigger than france, and mostly mountains....good luck with THAT occupation

FIND ANOTHER WAY, else the US will truly be on it's own in this one

Off-topic posts removed!
Why don't the two of you just agree that you disagree, or even simpler: just use the "ignore user" option on each other instead of messing up almost every thread you post in...

Back