Name The Tank?

Ok, sorry. Try that

Tank1.jpg

Jepp, Pyro, you're right, it's a Pandur 6x6.

And 5.56X45mm how did you see that it was either german or swiss, because it's really swiss. Did you know it or did you guess?

Jäger said:

And 5.56X45mm how did you see that it was either german or swiss, because it's really swiss. Did you know it or did you guess?

Cammo? Most cammo colors and paterns are specific to a sertain country, that looks like German Cammo guess they are fairly simular :)

AlexKall said:
Jäger said:

Cammo? Most cammo colors and paterns are specific to a sertain country, that looks like German Cammo guess they are fairly simular :)

Yes, I thought something like that. The colours are quite the same, but I think the patern its a little bit different.

Jäger said:
AlexKall said:
Jäger said:

Yes, I thought something like that. The colours are quite the same, but I think the patern its a little bit different.

Yeah :D

5.56X45mm said:
I have no clue. All I know is that it looks like it's either German or Swiss.

Well, mostly the Swiss and Germans use wheeled combat ACPs like that. Also, the CamoPaint Sceme. It's more of a Splinter Woodland Type Pattern. And that is also a favorite of the Germans and Swiss. Lastly The number markings are a dead give away. That comes down to Swiss and German Style. The outline of a target alone isn't a way to ID it. Look at it's markings and paint sceme. If it's a soldier. Look at the way he dresses and uses his equipment. Some folks do things a certain way.

5.56X45mm said:
5.56X45mm said:
I have no clue. All I know is that it looks like it's either German or Swiss.

Well, mostly the Swiss and Germans use wheeled combat ACPs like that. Also, the CamoPaint Sceme. It's more of a Splinter Woodland Type Pattern. And that is also a favorite of the Germans and Swiss. Lastly The number markings are a dead give away. That comes down to Swiss and German Style. The outline of a target alone isn't a way to ID it. Look at it's markings and paint sceme. If it's a soldier. Look at the way he dresses and uses his equipment. Some folks do things a certain way.

Could have been finnish ;)

Back