Muslim Ambassadors: 'Sweden Needs to Change Its Laws'

One of the biggest problems in Europe is immigration. I'm not talking about letting people looking for work in (thats another issue) I am talking about the known Islamic radicals who are allowed to enter Europe freely because of loopholes in the immigration laws.

One of the biggest difference between France and the UK (Sorry Del Boy, I love the UK but I think you'll agree with me here) is that the laws against Islamic Radicals are so soft.

People like Sheik Hamza don't dare come to France because they know that if they do they will be on a one-way express trip to an Algerian prison where the dedicated hotel staff ensures that you will be screaming your final confession up until your very last breath. The police in France can ask for papers at anytime without justification and they can deport you within 48H if you are in the country illegally or declared an 'undesirable'.

MM my friend - gimme five! You are absolutely correct. This is precisely the point which is driving so many of us mad. We appear to be impotent in this respect. We are certainly in the clutches of extreme idealogy, politically, and through our own lack of common-sense. It is certainly true that in Europe we appear to be alone in this respect, and our neighbours keep pointing it out, but our government digs a deeper and deeper hole. The word 'No' is lost to us.
Hey-ho.

Last edited:
And I believe political correctness has a lot to do with this. I agree completely on this as well. Even when it comes to asylum seekers, isn't it obvious when a known terrorist or a recruiter of terrorists shows up?
Radical Islam makes life hard for Muslims in general as well. It is the radical Muslims who give Muslims a bad name and make it hard for those who want to lead honest lives hard to find work and find it hard to avoid discrimination.
Urrgh...

Ahahah! I really hope they don't concede to any demands. My response would've been "This is SPAAARTA!!!" Seriously, Muslims trying to impose their beliefs onto the laws of western democracies can piss off and die.

Back