It's now 21-12-12 in Australia...

Any zombies spotted yet???
They should have arrived here by now, but it's possible that they're stuck in snow and may be a bit late.

But I'm prepared for the big zombie invasion of 2012 now.
Imagens-do-Dia-055-PomboBebo7.jpg

6a00d8341bf8f353ef014e891c3e05970d-300wi

So just bring'em on! :rambo:

I saw some roadkill that looked suspiciously like a flat pack Zombie, maybe our careless drivers got 'em all?

Either that or Ikea is running behind in their orders

According to a know-nothing-know-it-all friend, the Earth is supposed to implode at the moment of the Winter Solstice, which is at 0611 EST. in the US. Which means we have 2 hours and 46 minutes left. Give or take. :roll:

Which is 11:11am GMT which is what I said.:drunkb:

PS If anyone wants to leave their riches and valuables with me for safekeeping while they're out fighting the zombies.....I promise to give them back. At some point. :mrgreen:

I wonder how many numbnuts have given away all their stuff, like cars and houses? WHY DON'T THEY GIVE THEIR STUFF TO ME?????

LOL Yeah I'm not a world clock. I'm lucky to know what time it is here, let alone everywhere else in the world. ;)

Don't feel bad. No one gave anything to me, either. Sad day. :(

8 minutes until 1110 GMT, and I'm spending it on here. :D

If the world does end, it's been nice knowing you all. :drunkb:

APOCALYPSE UPDATE FROM AUSTRALIA
Kangaroos everywhere with a murderous gleam in their eyes.
Drop bears landing on unsuspecting passers by to eat their intestines.
Snakes slithering at our feet.
Spiders covering every wall.
Crocodiles are emerging onto land and are trying to attack small children.
Dingoes are stealing babies.

So yeah, all is normal so far but I’ll be sure to let you all know when the apocalypse begins.

Situation normal.

Well this has been a total bummer. Curse you, Mayans!!!

*sigh* Time to pay those bills. Sad panda.

Ahhhh, where are the zombies???
I want to test my new chainsaw and crowbar!! :firedevi:

But could it be that we've been looking at the wrong calendar??
And that it isnt't the Mayan calendar that predicts the end of the world??
I've just made a shocking discovery that the Outlook calendar only lasts until August 31st, 4500!
So is it really possible that Mr. Gates is Nostradamus reincarnated and that he's predicted the end-of-days to that date??? :shock:

Now I'm really confused here, and a little disappointed if this is true since I had really been looking forward to smashing in a few zombie heads this X-mas, while surviving on my giant storage of :spam: :spam:, and :spam:.....

:viking:

Those blasted Mayans lied to us, Redleg!! There's no meteors, no zombies, no NOTHING!! :mad: Do you think we can we sue for the cost of all our survival supplies and bunkers? :p

Back