I'm worth $590... yeah!!!!

Damn bunch of choirboys (and girls).

And Major, I'm shocked quite frankly, shocked I tell you. Was a time when an Active Duty Officer (and Gentlemen) in the Untied States Army couldn't even dream of moving past the rank of Captian with such a low score, out of the items and values for such listed.

my appologies.. i am working dilligently on raising my score.

my appologies.. i am working dilligently on raising my score.

That's the spirit Major, do the Army proud and see how many you can do at once.... but try not to make it having sex while driving drunk, and all smoked up, plus being on acid, and crashing into a swimming pool and then urinating.

^^^ That bears some explaining, but the more I consider it, I don't think I really want to know.....LOL

Very nice, Major!!!!!!! I am totally impres...wait...........I just remembered!!! I'm mad at you and not speaking to you. Dammit!!!!! Oops.........

:mrgreen:

Hey sunb!! Do me a favor, please? Tell TI that I don't love him anymore and I am no longer speaking to him. :mad:

:mrgreen: :twisted:

Here, have a beer and come see me on room 753.... Ah well, I forgot, we have changed topic around here....:)

Hehehehe Higher than mine (sadly) and that's all I'm telling you. :D Jack had a rather wild youth, but he's matured (and I use that term loosely) into the perfect fluffy cattle puppy. :)

PS...He's fluffy because he's an Australian Shepherd, btw.

Back