I heard this from Earl Pitts

deerslayer

Milforum Swamp Dweller
I don't know if you pick up a comedian named Earl Pitts on the radio, but he's pretty funny and this is something I found from him about a week back.

You know what makes me itch? You know what makes me so mad I could beat a dead armadillo with a baseball bat? People spend their lives trying to figure out how to change the world. Well, we've come up with real solutions when we get to drinking. Me and the boys, we get down to business, talk politics, philosophy, healthcare, that kinda thing. But we're always too drunk to remember to write it all down, and mankind's suffering for it. So I asked my old lady Cathy if she would sit in on our sessions and write down what we were saying. Well, that night we were getting real deep, I think we were talkin' aobut how to get rid of jock itch. But when I read the notes, it said that we should "Put the Empire State Building on its side, so the people who are afraid of heights can enjoy it too."
Moral of the story, never hire a :cens: moron to be your stenographer.

Wake up America!

yeah, if you don't want something done right, hire a woman moron
If you want something not done correctly but done in a hilarious fashion, call in a man.

Back