I Have to Ask...

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
...what do you think. Is this video "for real" and was he going to say the N word? If this video is good, I say there is no doubt he was going to say the N word.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjZIryL_SYo&feature=g-user-u&context=G285aaa3UCGXQYbcTJ33aNPKKcxFi0LKlTgAtj6JCQw97cDNbVdyM"]Santorum Calls Obama The N-Word? TYT Supreme Court - YouTube[/ame]

(I've been very bad about watching any of the presidential candidates and their silly little speeches. I pretty much get all of my news from TYT or after-the-fact sources).

I cant imagine another word that would fit in there and make sense (as in sound the part) however I do not think that clip is long enough to really determine what he is saying, I see arguments that he isn't denying the tapes authenticity therefore it must be real however if it was real then surely seeing more of the clip including crowd reaction would have proven it.

There are arguments either way but in the end do you think this going to be Santorum's only problem in reaching the presidency?

To be honest I am not following US politics as I really don't care that much about any of them including the incumbent but I am still a little disappointed McCain didn't choose a better running mate last time as I would like to have seen him in the role.

Back