How to beat the Taliban in Afghanistan / Pakistan (and win the war on terror)

map310legend.jpg

guntower.jpg

Attachments

• guntower.jpg
    guntower.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
  • map310legend.jpg
    map310legend.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Obama's 3 options for Afghanistan fight to win, retreat, surrender

Obama's 3 options for Afghanistan
  1. Fight to win,
  2. Retreat,
  3. Surrender
Obama Weighs All Afghanistan Options in Meeting Generals
Bloomberg Politics
By Gopal Ratnam and David Lerman Feb 4, 2014 7:54 PM GM
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...-afghanistan-options-in-meeting-generals.html

The Obama administration is considering its options to withdraw some or all U.S. forces from Afghanistan as time runs out for a new security agreement, the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee said.

“They’re planning for all options,” Senator Carl Levin, a Michigan Democrat, said after a closed-door briefing today with defense officials at the Capitol. “They have to.”

1. Fight to win

This is the option I strongly recommend to the president and my AfPak Mission content suggests how that win could be had most efficiently.

The AfPak Mission

The AfPak Mission

The AfPak Mission on the internet is about war on terror military and security strategy for NATO and allied countries with ground forces in action in Afghanistan and air and airborne forces including drones and special force raids in action over Pakistan.

The AfPak Mission helps implementation of the Bush Doctrine versus state sponsors of terror and is inspired by the leadership of Condoleezza Rice.

The AfPak Mission approach to the Taliban is uncompromising.
  • There should be no peace with the Taliban.
  • The only "good" Taliban is a dead Taliban.
  • Arrest all Taliban political leaders and media spokesmen.
  • Capture or kill all Taliban fighters.
The AfPak Mission identifies useful content across multiple websites.

On YouTube, the AfPak Mission channel presents playlists of useful videos.

The AfPak Mission forum offers structured on-line written discussion facilities and the forum is the rallying and reference centre of the AfPak Mission, linking to all other AfPak Mission content on the internet.

The AfPak Mission has a Twitter, a Flickr and a wordpress Blog too.
You are invited to subscribe to the channel, register with the forum and follow on twitter, flickr and the blog.

2. Retreat
Retreating from Afghanistan is giving the Taliban what they want but it won't be enough of a surrender to satisfy Al-Qaeda who'll still be fighting us.

Americans dropping dead to terrorist attacks after 'Drop-Dead Date'

Obama Weighs All Afghanistan Options in Meeting Generals

‘Drop-Dead Date’

Several senators today said they’ve concluded that Karzai will never sign the agreement and are looking past him toward a successor. Levin said waiting for the next president would give the U.S. and NATO allies enough time to plan for a limited military presence after this year.

“Really, the drop-dead date is the next president,” said Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, a Republican member of the Armed Services Committee.

nuke_pic1.jpg

American city nuked after the so-called 'Drop-Dead Date'

What Senator Lindsey Graham doesn't realise is that he and President Obama if they agree with a "drop-dead date" policy may be condemning Americans in American cities to be the ones who are dropping dead after the 'drop-dead date'.

Why should American civilians in cities like New York be the ones to drop dead?

That's not what Senator Graham has in mind. He thinks the ones to drop dead would be Afghans. Not so. It would be Americans.

How could this be?

Well for example, if the Pakistani military give a nuclear weapon to an Al-Qaeda terrorist to set off in an American city then it will be American civilians dropping dead from a nuclear blast.

Plenty of Americans dropped dead on 9/11.

Plenty of Americans would drop dead in a terrorist nuclear attack on an American city.

Now that is the danger that Senator Graham and his "drop-dead date" policy are heading Americans into.

So before anyone thinks that a "drop dead date" policy is clever and a good sound bite then we first need to look at why the danger is to American civilians in American cities dropping dead.

Senator Graham is the Senator from South Carolina and the largest metro in that state is Greenville with a population of more than 800,000.

Now if Greenville is unlucky and Al-Qaeda terrorists choose Greenville to set off a terrorist nuclear bomb in then very many of those 800,000 American citizens of Greenville will be dropping dead.

Now I am sure that Senator Graham does not have in mind the good citizens of Greenville would be the ones to be dropping dead after his "drop-dead date" policy had gone in to operation.

Nevertheless Senator Graham and other Senators really ought to think of that scenario or some other American metro being destroyed by a terrorist nuclear weapon before he goes to the media boasting about his "drop-dead date" policy.

Someone needs to explain to the good Senator that all those in the Oval Office who think a "drop-dead date" is a good policy may be condemning American civilians in American cities to be dropping dead some time after their much flaunted "drop-dead date".

Why?

Because if we pull our forces out of Afghanistan, retreat, after a "drop-dead Date" then the Pakistani military will believe that their terrorists are winning the war on terror, that the US is weak and on the retreat, doesn't have the will to win, will pay billions of dollars to Pakistan and then go home.

The Pakistani military will see that as a green light to intensify terrorist attacks in America with which to make further blackmail and extortion demands on the USA.

The Pakistani military got $10 billion in military aid after 9/11 and if they get away with that, if the USA retreats from Pakistan having done nothing but give money to the USA's enemies in the Pakistani military then the next terrorist attack will be bigger and more damaging with a view to get even more than $10 billion.

I do not know how much the Pakistani military will be looking to get from the USA after their nuclear attack on an American city but I would expect that they would be expecting a great deal more than $10 billion - maybe $100 billion or more. I don't know.

But if the USA is weak and paying up to terrorists then they will terrorise the USA even more to get as much money as they can get.

We need to keep the Afghan bases to wage war on our enemies in Afghanistan and Pakistan - both the terrorists sponsored by the ISI of the Pakistani military and we need to wage war on the ISI itself and all Pakistani generals and former generals who are dictating policy to sponsor terrorism.

We need to keep the Afghan bases without paying Afghanistan anything or giving any ground whatsoever in the war on terror.

Keep the bases as an act of war against our enemies in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

That is the best way to be make sure that our enemies in Pakistan know that we are not retreating, that we are still at war with our enemies in Pakistan and that we will hold them accountable one day for 9/11 and certainly even more so if there are any further big terrorist attacks on the USA like that.

We must teach Pakistan accountability for their terrorists and if we withdraw our forces after a drop dead date then Pakistan will have escaped accountability for 9/11 and our enemies in Pakistan will believe that they can escape accountability for another such massive terrorist attack on America, perhaps next time with nuclear weapons.

So don't use the phrase "drop-dead date" except to explain how stupid and dangerous such a policy is because it will be Americans dropping dead.

Don't abandon our Afghan bases. Keep them even if the next Afghan president doesn't sign the BSA.

That's the way to win the war on terror.

Retreating after a 'drop-dead date' is not the way to win.

Last edited:
Obama's 3 options for Afghanistan fight to win, retreat, surrender

3. Surrender
Obama going soft on war on Al Qaeda

U.S. to Curb Pakistan Drone Program
Wall Street Journal. Feb. 5, 2014 8:32 p.m. ET

The Obama administration will narrow its controversial drone program in Pakistan to target a short list of high-level terrorists, and aim to end it during the prime minister's current term, senior U.S. officials have told their Pakistani counterparts.

The downsizing of the covert Central Intelligence Agency program reflects Pakistani objections to the strikes and logistical constraints on the spy agency at the end of this year, when...

The CIA has long added new targets to a longer "kill list" on a rolling basis as old targets are hit.

Now, U.S. officials say, the "kill list" is not self-replenishing, a change long sought by Islamabad. "By taking one off, we're not automatically putting one on," a senior U.S. official said. As a result, the number of targets on the list are decreasing as the CIA's drones focus on a more limited number of high-level targets that "will enable us to conclude the program," the official said.
And so here's what the newspaper headlines of the next few years could look something like if Obama turns his going soft on Al-Qaeda into a full surrender ...
  • US stops adding al Qaeda leaders to 'kill list'
  • US announces peace talks with Al-Qaeda.
  • US president signs peace treaty with Al-Qaeda.
  • Pentagon purges military to quell dissent against Al-Qaeda treaty.
  • Rump US military stages joint exercises with Al-Qaeda.
  • Obama appointed senior Al-Qaeda commander in America.
  • US military joins Al-Qaeda renamed as "Al-Qaeda in America".
  • Al-Qaeda in America occupies Congress and the Supreme court.
  • US Congress members and Supreme Court judges beheaded.
  • Al-Qaeda in America defeats National Rifle Association in last stand.
  • Al-Qaeda declares Sharia Law in America.
  • Barack Obama gets his 2nd Nobel Peace Prize.
Yes he can? :shock:

If Pakistan wanted to use nukes, they would already have bombed India to get Kashmir.

About Obama, you forgot one. Americans with links to Al Qaeda will be killed, foreigners with links to Al Qaeda will get a green card.

If Pakistan wanted to use nukes, they would already have bombed India to get Kashmir.
Pakistan is building more and more nukes all the time, paying for it with US aid money of billions of dollars.

Pakistan wants to be able to win a nuclear war with India. They need money, American tax-payer money to pay for their military, so they terrorise America by sponsoring Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, to blackmail the US government, extort the cash they need to build up their nuclear weapons arsenal.

It's very stupid and self-defeating for the US to keep paying Pakistan aid money with which Pakistan is making more nukes and sponsoring more terrorists. After all, Pakistan could easily give a nuke to one of their terrorists to set off in America.

nuke_pic1.jpg

America nuked because Pakistan gives one of its nukes to one of its terrorists

Paying billions of dollars to Pakistan to stop them nuking us doesn't work. They just build more nukes with the money and that makes the threat even more dangerous.

About Obama, you forgot one.
One what? One future newspaper headline in this list?

3. Surrender
Obama going soft on war on Al Qaeda

And so here's what the newspaper headlines of the next few years could look something like if Obama turns his going soft on Al-Qaeda into a full surrender ...

Americans with links to Al Qaeda will be killed,
That doesn't fit with a surrender to Al-Qaeda. If Obama surrenders to Al-Qaeda then Americans with links to Al-Qaeda will become the new ruling class in America. That's why Obama would want to be appointed leader of Al-Qaeda in America. So he could stay in charge, even after a surrender to Al-Qaeda.

Those Americans who want to prosper would have to get themselves linked to Al-Qaeda. It would be those without any links to Al-Qaeda, those who oppose links to Al-Qaeda who would be in danger.

This is more likely in a surrender to Al-Qaeda

• Americans without links to Al Qaeda will be killed

foreigners with links to Al Qaeda will get a green card.
OK that fits.

• Foreigners with links to Al Qaeda will get a green card

Last edited:
Obviously the head of Al-Qaeda is Barrak Hussein Obama. Killing Osama Bin Laden was a power play. US needs to ally with North Korea and China. Attack S Korea and Japan then appoint Dennis Rodman to be their Great Leader. Al Sharpton can be the Great Leader of Africa and Al Gore could be appointed to control the weather using the Haliburton Weather Machine. Hillary could be appointed Great Leader of the island of Lesbos. Today my 92 year old dad, asked me who has their finger on the nuclear button in the USA? Obama, I said. Utopia, I say.

Obviously the head of Al-Qaeda is Barrak Hussein Obama. Killing Osama Bin Laden was a power play. US needs to ally with North Korea and China. Attack S Korea and Japan then appoint Dennis Rodman to be their Great Leader. Al Sharpton can be the Great Leader of Africa and Al Gore could be appointed to control the weather using the Haliburton Weather Machine. Hillary could be appointed Great Leader of the island of Lesbos. Today my 92 year old dad, asked me who has their finger on the nuclear button in the USA? Obama, I said. Utopia, I say.

FFS please don't tease the monkey, it's cruel, and it only encourages him.

Sarcasm. Safe ground in a military forum. Many here will understand your sarcasm and those who don't will be too embarrassed to ask if you are being serious or not.

My satirical comment is much more likely to be misunderstood.

Possibly I would have done better if I had changed the text sizes thus.

Satire is just that little bit too close to the truth to be dismissed as mere sarcasm.

Satire is a more potent weapon but the blow-back is more powerful too.

Sarcasm. Safe ground in a military forum. Many here will understand your sarcasm and those who don't will be too embarrassed to ask if you are being serious or not.

My satirical comment is much more likely to be misunderstood.

Possibly I would have done better if I had changed the text sizes thus.

Satire is just that little bit too close to the truth to be dismissed as mere sarcasm.

Satire is a more potent weapon but the blow-back is more powerful too.

I want to reply, I really do, and rebuttal this. But a wise man once said "Satire is just that little bit too close to the truth to be dismissed as mere sarcasm".

Truer words describing our human condition have never been spoke I say.

Have you heard the joke about Obama's visit to Pakistan?

Have you heard the joke about Obama's visit to Pakistan?

obama_Pakistan.jpg

President Barack Obama makes a state visit to Pakistan.

obama_pakistan_honour_guard.jpg

Michelle and the 2 Obama children, accompany the president.

obama_family.jpg

The Obama family are guests of the Pakistani military

pakarmydog.jpg

- but - sadly - a military dog

dog800.jpg

savages Sasha to death.

bloodysasha.jpg

- before the US Secret Service can shoot the dog dead.

secretservice.jpg

Obama, tears in his eyes,

obamatears.jpg

says to the ISI general, whose dog it was.

Pakistanmil.jpg

"I'm so sorry. Can I buy you a new dog?".

obamatears.jpg

Last edited:
The Obama joke which is ABOVE above top secret!

I've had my joke (posted earlier) banned from the conspiracy forum Above Top Secret! :D

above_above_top_secret.jpg

New Joke. As yet unclassified and approved for general release.

The Obamas hire muppets to run the Defense Department

If the US has a problem with Pakistan ... if no-one else at the Department of Defense can help ..

Sec_Def_Hagel_defeat.jpg

and if Chuck Hagel can find them ... maybe they can hire .. the Muppet Show!

Secretary_of_Defense_Chuck_Hagel_muppet.jpg

Introducing the Obamas' new nominee for Secretary of Defense ..

Sec_Def_Kermit.jpg

After the successful French liberation of Mali, when they suggested - "Let the Frogs run the Afghanistan Mission, they can't be any worse than that muppet Hagel", I didn't think they meant me!

- said Kermit the Frog, speaking at a Pentagon press conference where he accepted the Obamas' nomination to become the 2nd ever muppet to serve as Secretary of Defense

NATO's real A-Team.

afpakmissionart_599.jpg

The AfPak Mission links

Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AfpakMission
Forum http://scot.tk/forum/viewforum.php?f=26
Twitter http://twitter.com/AfPakMission
Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/afpakmission/
Blog http://afpakmission.wordpress.com/

Last edited:
I am becoming quite concerned watching as this individual is now holding a hot heated debate in a thread created by himself, and whose topic is being argued with himself.

What Pakistan Knew About Bin Laden - New York Times

The New York Times said:
What Pakistan Knew About Bin Laden
By CARLOTTA GALL. MARCH 19, 2014

Soon after the Navy SEAL raid on Bin Laden’s house, a Pakistani official told me that the United States had direct evidence that the ISI chief, Lt. Gen. Ahmed Shuja Pasha, knew of Bin Laden’s presence in Abbottabad.
Ahmed_Shuja_Pasha_800.jpg

Pakistani ISI chief "knew of Bin Laden's presence in Abbottabad"
Lieutenant General Ahmed Shuja Pasha, was the Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Pakistan's main intelligence service, from October 2008 until March 2012.

The information came from a senior United States official, and I guessed that the Americans had intercepted a phone call of Pasha’s or one about him in the days after the raid. “He knew of Osama’s whereabouts, yes,” the Pakistani official told me. The official was surprised to learn this and said the Americans were even more so. Pasha had been an energetic opponent of the Taliban and an open and cooperative counterpart for the Americans at the ISI. “Pasha was always their blue-eyed boy,” the official said. But in the weeks and months after the raid, Pasha and the ISI press office strenuously denied that they had any knowledge of Bin Laden’s presence in Abbottabad.

Colleagues at The Times began questioning officials in Washington about which high-ranking officials in Pakistan might also have been aware of Bin Laden’s whereabouts, but everyone suddenly clammed up. It was as if a decision had been made to contain the damage to the relationship between the two governments. “There’s no smoking gun,” officials in the Obama administration began to say.

The haul of handwritten notes, letters, computer files and other information collected from Bin Laden’s house during the raid suggested otherwise, however. It revealed regular correspondence between Bin Laden and a string of militant leaders who must have known he was living in Pakistan, including Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, the founder of Lashkar-e-Taiba, a pro-Kashmiri group that has also been active in Afghanistan, and Mullah Omar of the Taliban. Saeed and Omar are two of the ISI’s most important and loyal militant leaders. Both are protected by the agency. Both cooperate closely with it, restraining their followers from attacking the Pakistani state and coordinating with Pakistan’s greater strategic plans. Any correspondence the two men had with Bin Laden would probably have been known to their ISI handlers.

According to one inside source, the ISI actually ran a special desk assigned to handle Bin Laden. It was operated independently, led by an officer who made his own decisions and did not report to a superior. He handled only one person: Bin Laden. I was sitting at an outdoor cafe when I learned this, and I remember gasping, though quietly so as not to draw attention. (Two former senior American officials later told me that the information was consistent with their own conclusions.) This was what Afghans knew, and Taliban fighters had told me, but finally someone on the inside was admitting it. The desk was wholly deniable by virtually everyone at the ISI — such is how supersecret intelligence units operate — but the top military bosses knew about it, I was told.

America’s failure to fully understand and actively confront Pakistan on its support and export of terrorism is one of the primary reasons President Karzai has become so disillusioned with the United States. As American and NATO troops prepare to withdraw from Afghanistan by the end of this year, the Pakistani military and its Taliban proxy forces lie in wait, as much a threat as any that existed in 2001.

Carlotta Gall's excellent article is consistent with the findings of the BBC's Panorama documentary "SECRET PAKISTAN" (2011).

BBC's "SECRET PAKISTAN"

Part 1. Double Cross
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSinK-dVrig"]Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 1 (Double Cross) - YouTube[/ame]

Part 2. Backlash
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5-lSSC9dSE"]Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 2 (Backlash) - YouTube[/ame]

The buck stops with the President, Obama. Why is Obama turning a blind eye to the enemy rooted in the Pakistani military?

This is not Obama, the community organizer, representing the interests of the American communities threatened by a Pakistani nuclear bomb which the ISI could give, claiming "theft", to their Al Qaeda terrorists for a devastating attack on the US homeland.

nuke_pic1.jpg

American communities devastated by a Pakistani nuclear bomb

This is Obama, the peace-prize winner, wishing a legacy of "war is over", and welcoming advice to surrender Afghanistan to the Pakistani military from Pakistan's woman inside the White House, Robin Raphel.

This is Obama, the defamation lawyer, denying the incompetence of his Secretaries of Defense - Gates, Panetta & Hagel - and their Pentagon advisers who have founded their failing Afghan strategy on co-operation with the treacherous Pakistani military, depending on Pakistan's roads and air-space for US and NATO logistics purposes but at the price of taking off the table the winning Afghan and war on terror strategy of regime-change of Pakistan via policies of ultimatums, sanctions and war under the Bush Doctrine to root out the generals and former generals comprising the Pakistani military dictatorship which continues to sponsor jihadi terrorism and imperialism behind the scenes of an elected but relatively powerless government of Pakistan.

afpakmissionart_599.jpg

The AfPak Mission links

Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/AfpakMission
Forum http://scot.tk/forum/viewforum.php?f=26
Twitter http://twitter.com/AfPakMission
Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/afpakmission/
Blog http://afpakmission.wordpress.com/

Last edited:
What the Pakistani ISI doesn't want Pakistanis to know

censored_NYT.jpg

New York Times said:
Times Report on Al Qaeda Is Censored in Pakistan

An article about Pakistan’s relationship to Al Qaeda, and its knowledge of Osama bin Laden’s last hiding place within its borders, was censored from the front page of about 9,000 copies of the International New York Times in Pakistan on Saturday, apparently removed by a local paper that has a partnership to distribute The Times.

An image of the front page — with a large blank space where the article appeared in other editions — traveled rapidly around social media on Saturday. A spokeswoman for The New York Times, Eileen Murphy, said that the decision by the partner paper, The Express Tribune, had been made “without our knowledge or agreement.”

The partner was recently the subject of an attack by an extremist group, she said. “While we understand that our publishing partners are sometimes faced with local pressures,” she said, “we regret any censorship of our journalism.”

Though the article appeared to have been excised from all copies of the newspaper distributed in Pakistan, the story seemed to be available to Pakistani readers online, Ms. Murphy said. There was no answer at a number listed for the partner paper’s parent company, the Lakson Group, on Saturday.

It was not the first time the paper had seen its content changed by local partners. This month, sections of an article about prostitution and other sex businesses in China were blanked out in Pakistani editions of The International New York Times.

In January, a Malaysian printing firm blacked out the faces of pigs, also in The International New York Times. The BBC reported that the firm said it did so because Malaysia is “a Muslim country.”

The article in Saturday’s edition, by Carlotta Gall, explores the complex relationship between Pakistani authorities and militant Islamic extremism — which its powerful spy agency, Inter-Services Intelligence, has long been accused of supporting with the aim of furthering its own strategic interests. The article, which ran in The New York Times Magazine in domestic editions, is excerpted from a book by Ms. Gall, “The Wrong Enemy: America in Afghanistan, 2001-2014,” which will be published next month by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.

In May of last year, The New York Times’ Islamabad bureau chief, Declan Walsh, was ordered to leave the country on the eve of national elections. His visa has not yet been reinstated, though the country’s prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, promised last week to review the case again.

Pakistan remains a dangerous place for reporters, with at least 46 killed there in the last decade, according to the Committee to Protect Journalists, an advocacy group.

In her article, Ms. Gall recounted being violently intimidated when she reported on the links to Islamic extremists, and Pakistani journalists have been beaten or murdered in attacks that some claim have involved national security or intelligence forces.

Again the extremists groups in Pakistan which are attacking, violently indimidating and killing journalists are directed by the Pakistani military ISI.

The ISI censors newspapers and murders journalists because it wants its secret war against the West kept secret.

Bin Laden's Sugar Generals
The Pakistani Generals who provided for Osama Bin Laden while taking $ billions from the USA.

Ashfaq Parvez Kayani & Ahmad Shuja Pasha

L_Kayani_R_Pasha_800.jpg

The enemy Pakistani generals who Obama pays with $ billions of American taxpayer money as they've sponsored terrorists to attack our homelands and kill our soldiers in Afghanistan.

Chief of Army Staff, General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani appointed Pasha as director general of Directorate of Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), on 29 September 2008.

Previously, Kayani himself had served as director of the ISI from October 2004 to October 2007 and accordingly would have been responsible for providing safe houses for Bin Laden and other state sponsored terrorists during that period.

Directors General of the Pakistan Inter-Services Intelligence since 9/11

• October 1999 – October 2001: LGen Mahmud Ahmed
  • October 2001 – October 2004: LGen Ehsan ul Haq
  • October 2004 – October 2007: LGen Ashfaq Parvez Kayani
  • October 2007 – October 2008: LGen Nadeem Taj
  • October 2008 – 19 March 2012: LGen Ahmad Shuja Pasha
  • 19 March 2012 – present: LGen Zaheerul Islam
Full list of DGs of the ISI, from 1948

OBAMA's EVIL MASTERS

L_Ahmad_Shuja_Pasha_R_Ashfaq_Parvex_Kayani_800.jpg

obamatears.jpg

OBAMA - NEVER BEFORE HAS A PRESIDENT BROUGHT A SUPERPOWER SO LOW