How marriage affects you!

Capt Frogman

Brit Pack (Troop Commander)
a.baa-cocks-truth.jpg

That's why married wimens are fatter than single wimens - single wimens see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married wimens see what's in bed and go to the fridge!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

“When two people are under the influence of the most violent, most insane, most delusive and most transient of passions, they are required to remain in that excited, abnormal and exhausting condition continuously until death do them part.” Truslow Adams, U.S. Historian, 1931

“I have seen more men destroyed by the desire to have a wife and child and keep them in comfort than I have seen destroyed by drink and harlots. William Butler Yeats

“There is no shame in losing a woman. It is like passing a kidney stone, it hurts for a while but what a relief when it is gone.” The character of Jack Malloy, TV program UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER

Al Bundy
, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN:
“Bed ‘em, don’t wed ‘em; do ‘em, don’t woo ‘em; date ‘em, don’t mate ‘em.”

Women just pretend to like you so they can take half your stuff.

“Dating is prostitution except you don’t always get what you pay for.” Hyde, from the 70’s SHOW

“The minute a man falls in love he becomes a liar.” Harland Ellison

“Cave women invented marriage because they could not start a fire - then men invented the wheel to get away from them.” Jim Belushi

“I don’t believe I’ve ever been in love. That’s because I’m an incurable romantic. Every time I meet a girl I expect to hear a clap of thunder- I never hear the thunder but occasionally I get the clap.” Daryl Ponicsan, Cinderlla Liberty

Classy girls are like turtles – they don’t get on their backs very often but when they do they stay there a while.

“There is no shame in losing a woman. It is like passing a kidney stone, it hurts for a while but what a relief when it is gone.” The character of Jack Malloy, TV program UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER

Al Bundy, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN:
“Bed ‘em, don’t wed ‘em; do ‘em, don’t woo ‘em; date ‘em, don’t mate ‘em.”

"Women just pretend to like you so they can take half your stuff.

“Cave women invented marriage because they could not start a fire - then men invented the wheel to get away from them.” Jim Belushi

Classy girls are like turtles – they don’t get on their backs very often but when they do they stay there a while.

These are the best ones! :D

When I got married I told my wife; "All that is mine is yours."
She replied; "Great I appreciate that! And all thats mine is sill mine!"

the truth

me as a woman find some of this true. my dad is a marine, so we moved around alot it was hard to find a boyfriend, and its harder not hving one. i admit i need a man but im a good woman who wakes care of her man sucks im single now but i was raised to take care of backrubs excmmy man cook clean

When I got married I told my wife; "All that is mine is yours."
She replied; "Great I appreciate that! And all thats mine is sill mine!"

I get that from my wife, too... It would seem that these women are born with this standard software programmed in...:p

me as a woman find some of this true. my dad is a marine, so we moved around alot it was hard to find a boyfriend, and its harder not hving one. i admit i need a man but im a good woman who wakes care of her man sucks im single now but i was raised to take care of backrubs excmmy man cook clean

Maam, if you are looking for a man, there is plenty of us here...!

We have Marines, we have sailors, we have soldiers, and we have airmen, and the odd paramedic and nurse...

Take your pick...:wink:

Last edited:
As a person that has been married for more than 20 odd years, all I can say that it does not have any effect on me. I have the freedom to do what I want, to say what I want, my wife gives me the space to do theings in life that I enjoy doing....

Now that she has left me alone in this room....HELP ME!!!!

Back