Help winning a bet

deerslayer

Milforum Swamp Dweller
I made a wager with a friend (the payoff- a free tennis game) that I couldn't get two female friends to do some type of outdoor activity. I need some advice on how to accomplish this.

The background: they're mostly indoor people, and I like to spend time outside. Naturally, we clash. My options are open- fishing, hunting, rock climbing, camping, that sorta thing. I'm also a freelance personal trainer, so I could work something out there.

What i need help with is approaching these people and getting them to access the athletic side of them that they're unaware of. Any suggestions?

I think that would end with me running from several irate fathers toting small arms. Then again, when am I not found in a bad spot? :)

Go for a short hike thru the woods. You carry a pack they carry nothing. Just about an hour walk. Does that count as an outdoor activity?

LOL. Yea, hiking sounds good. But not too steep a hill. And pick a place where a lot of animals are visible. Cute little bunnys always entertain.

all you need to do is plant a seed

LMAO! yeah that works every time.......:sarc:

Paintball, would be a big no! Running around getting all covered in dirt, and sweaty, geez honey these are girls.

I will throw you a bone, SHOPPING open air market, if you don't have one, go on a picnic. Choose a nice warm day sunbaking. Girl stuff.

Thats outdoors, thats an activity.

LMAO! yeah that works every time.......:sarc:

Paintball, would be a big no! Running around getting all covered in dirt, and sweaty, geez honey these are girls.

And your point? what a girl do a little work?

I will throw you a bone, SHOPPING open air market, if you don't have one, go on a picnic. Choose a nice warm day sunbaking. Girl stuff.Thats outdoors, thats an activity

HECK NO!! :D They are after your $$ day one.

thanks TI. I had a lady friend who was a serious English dressage rider- she could squat twice her weight and had darn good upper body strength. But she never did get the hang of our style of riding.

You speak the truth. I pity the fools that think a lady can't do physical labor. I've seen it with my own eyes, and I respect the initiative.

Back