guns always room for one more

So...you got your bank loan arraigned?
Hehe when I got the rifle it came with another damaged one for spares, a couple of years ago I managed to get enough parts to rebuild it so I have one with matching serial numbers still in its case and the rebuilt one that we used.

Ammo has not been too much of a problem, I purchased a bulk lot (about 5k rounds) of Prvi partizan 7.92X33 for I think it was $2000 when I got the rifles.
 
Over the last couple of years I have been picking up a few more modern rifles one of which was an AWM 338 (L115-A3) and he has been fascinated with that ever since it showed up but I can't let him loose with that so we thought a lever action .22 LR would be a little cooler than your standard semi-auto 22.
The .22 first gun I shot. I still remember that day.
 
The .22 first gun I shot. I still remember that day.
Mine was an Enfield.303 cut down as a hunting rifle but what got me into collecting was inheriting an FNAB-43 and a Walther that my father had "liberated" in Italy at the end of WWII.
To keep them I had to get a collectors licence, after that I went a bit crazy and ended up with about 110 firearms which I have slowly reduced to less than 20.
I had always wanted an STG and one came up in Finland about 8 years ago which is the one I have.
 
Mine was an Enfield.303 cut down as a hunting rifle but what got me into collecting was inheriting an FNAB-43 and a Walther that my father had "liberated" in Italy at the end of WWII.
To keep them I had to get a collectors licence, after that I went a bit crazy and ended up with about 110 firearms which I have slowly reduced to less than 20.
I had always wanted an STG and one came up in Finland about 8 years ago which is the one I have.
I'ma try the STG but my favorite is the M1911 but I really want to try the M1 Garand
 
A few of mine.
Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm Shield Plus
Smith & Wesson Pre-Model 10 (Circa 1940-50) .38 Special
Springfield Armory full size Mil Spec 1911 A1

Shield:.38:.45.jpeg

Springfield Armory 9mm Kuna with Banish 9k Suppressor

Kuna w: suppressor.jpeg

My WW2 collection

USMC Collection.jpeg


M1 Garand


Unknown-1.jpeg
 
Our right-wing parties are pushing the idea of relaxing our firearms laws which I am supposed to support as a firearms owner but I just cant.

The reality is we have a very high rate of firearms ownership; I think we are about 20th in the world per-capita and yet we have roughly 50 firearms related deaths per year 80% of which are suicides.
I really don't see a reason to change what we have.
 
A few of mine.
Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm Shield Plus
Smith & Wesson Pre-Model 10 (Circa 1940-50) .38 Special
Springfield Armory full size Mil Spec 1911 A1

View attachment 5097

Springfield Armory 9mm Kuna with Banish 9k Suppressor

View attachment 5098

My WW2 collection

View attachment 5099


M1 Garand


View attachment 5100
Always wanted an S&W 1911 but never got around to getting one, I did have a Smith & Wesson M&P45 M2 for a while but the ammunition cost a fortune here and I couldnt hit the side of a barn from inside the barn with it.
 
It's traditional here, especially in the country. Dad's teaching sons how to shoot, generation after generation. My Dad and his friends were all WW2 vets. Responsible gun ownership was something they took for granted. And teaching your kid firearm safety and how to shoot was almost a right of passage.

My military friends in Canada are always complaining about the regulations up there. Sensible regulation is a good thing. Hysterical calls for firearms bans and confiscations here only drives firearms sales into the stratosphere. That's why there are now an estimated 400-million legally owned civilian firearms in this country.

We live on a farm and I built my own rifle/pistol range in the woods, so my sons and I can have a place to shoot. And my kids were taught marksmanship and firearm safety the Marine Corps way.
 
It's traditional here, especially in the country. Dad's teaching sons how to shoot, generation after generation. My Dad and his friends were all WW2 vets. Responsible gun ownership was something they took for granted. And teaching your kid firearm safety and how to shoot was almost a right of passage.

My military friends in Canada are always complaining about the regulations up there. Sensible regulation is a good thing. Hysterical calls for firearms bans and confiscations here only drives firearms sales into the stratosphere. That's why there are now an estimated 400-million legally owned civilian firearms in this country.

We live on a farm and I built my own rifle/pistol range in the woods, so my sons and I can have a place to shoot. And my kids were taught marksmanship and firearm safety the Marine Corps way.
The only common sense gun Law I've heard of was mentioned in an article that Massachusetts passed a Law in the 1600-1700s that when target shooting it is illegal to put the target on the wall of your neighbor's house....:)
 
Back
Top