Future Marine and hopefully Navy SEAL

Curt Geezus

I'm new to this forum but it seems like a good place. I'm 19 and I'm enlisted for the Marines Reserve so I can still go to college. I'm going to boot camp in January 2007. After I'm done with the Marines I would like to try and become a Navy SEAL(assuming I still feel this way 6 and half years from now).

Curt Geezus said:
I'm new to this forum but it seems like a good place. I'm 19 and I'm enlisted for the Marines Reserve so I can still go to college. I'm going to boot camp in January 2007. After I'm done with the Marines I would like to try and become a Navy SEAL(assuming I still feel this way 6 and half years from now).

Welcome. You will have to join the Navy if you wish to become try and become a SEAL...keep that in mind.

greetings there and welcome :)

I wish you good luck, I think you will need it in becoming a navy seal.. but I am sure u will get there. Just show them what your made of 8)

Welcome to the forums.

It's always good to have a goal, and if you're 100% focused you can achive a lot, but in 6 years time much can be changed so it's always good to have a backup-plan (or two).. :)

Welcome. I have a friend who did a tour in the Navy and then decided he wanted to be a SEAL. He made it, somehow.

I used to want to be a SEAL then I realized I dont have the focus or determination necesary to become one. Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Welcome...i use to want to be a SEAL as well still do sorta but right now i want to be a pilot but good luck with it

Welcome, I used to want to be a SEAL as well; I still have macho dreams about it though. Anyway, good luck with your endeavors.

Yes, this all assuming I still feel this way once I'm done in the reserves. I just watched an episode about Hell Week on the military channel...it looks brutal.

Welcome to the forum, we only have seals in the zoo overhere! So it would be fun to see one in the wild!

Back