Ft Hood shootings

He was a "mental health professional." Sounds like he could've used a bit of his own medicine.....

He was a "mental health professional." Sounds like he could've used a bit of his own medicine.....

your a better person than I am sevens, if he was still alive I'd opt for nailing him to a cross like they did Jesus, and leaving him out in the sun

I never said I didn't think death was an apt punishment for what he did. I do believe he got his just desserts for his actions. But I'll wait till all the facts are in before I pass judgment on someone I didn't know. Just because he's (probably from the sound of his name) Middle Eastern, doesn't mean he's a terrorist. Maybe he just snapped because of stress or something that happened to him, something he saw.....who even knows? It happens more often than the anyone would like to admit. It doesn't make it right by any means......but I refuse to jump to the terrorist conclusion yet.

Fort Hood website is getting a lot of hits as it is slow to load. The message across the top of the site Gives base status "closed" and a running note that all organizations/units are doing 100% accountability of personnel.

I never said I didn't think death was an apt punishment for what he did. I do believe he got his just desserts for his actions. But I'll wait till all the facts are in before I pass judgment on someone I didn't know. Just because he's (probably from the sound of his name) Middle Eastern, doesn't mean he's a terrorist. Maybe he just snapped because of stress or something that happened to him, something he saw.....who even knows? It happens more often than the anyone would like to admit. It doesn't make it right by any means......but I refuse to jump to the terrorist conclusion yet.

True, but as a mental health "professional" he should have been around more mental health "professionals" who if they had a ounce of descent medical training would have see it coming, I believe I am perfectly qualified to say that too since I was told by a full brid captain that I was 8 weeks pregnant in 1989, for some reason I don;t think I can become pregnant, but being shot is too good for him. but then we all know I have issues with muslims anyway

Screw him. Screw his professed faith' whatever that is. Screw his reasons....

We got soliders on the ground and soliders in the morgue.

It would be distinct pleasure to put a round in this douche bags head and then order a pizza.

I'm sick of this crap.

I'm sick of trying to "understand" Islam.

That could have been me and mine. Open season f***ers bring it. I will light you and yours up and bury you in pig skin.

It would be distinct pleasure to put a round in this douche bags head and then order a pizza.

I'm sick of this crap.

That could have been me and mine. Open season f***ers bring it. I will light you and yours up and bury you in pig skin.

Amen and pass the Ammunition!!!!

I swear to God in America (and Europe for that matter), people convert to Islam out of rebellion.
That's why I'd keep a very good eye on anyone over there who converted.
Rest in Peace to the fallen.

LMMFAO. I got threaten with a ban and had a post deleted for almost the same post on Sean Hannity's forum.

Fark em......I stand by my convictions and Hannity and his crew can slurp it.

My heart goes out to all the families, I will put the Flag at half mast tomorrow out in front out my High school. My SNSI and Principal, both former Marines already approved with my idea.

I can't wait to be a Marine, I already love service members and Idk what, but I want to serve and do something to help them all of them, Sailors Soldiers Airmen and Marines

Last edited:
so whatr happened exactly?
any official story as two why?

They don't know why yet. At least not from what I've gathered from news reports. He was being deployed and was supposedly upset about that, people have said he was being harrassed because he was Middle Eastern, some think he's a terrorist......it'll probably be a few days (if ever) before we know why he did it.

CID is not releasing details other than casualty to commands and notification to next of kin and answering questions about the welfare of soliders TDY there to their commands. I have some soliders there on training I already made my calls.

Don't look for details until next week word is FBI is catching this and CID is out in a few hours if it hasn't already happened.

If anyone has friends or family at Hood PM me name rank and unit and I can call and get status for you.

I'm sick of this crap.

03, please let me explain islam for you, its really easy, they want us dead
And yet I need to be tolerant of them and be sensitive to their feelings? What about MY feelings? what about the dam night mares I have every dam night. I have a scar on my left wrist, tow on my stomach and one on my left ankle that reminds me how much I need to understand islam.
I stand with you on this one SSGT, My house is secure.Unfortunately I had to lower my flag to half mast today :(

Last edited:
Of the last four " overseas contingency operations" to use the current spineless term proferred by our goverment,I've been on three have included of being shot at in the name of Allah. So I'm with you on that wolfen.

We don't matter. We offend. But by God It's time to lay waste to thes f***s.

My wife and kids live on Ft Hood, and I'm currently deployed to Iraq so this was a little upsetting. Fortunately my wife got the kids into the upstairs bedroom, locked all the doors and loaded up the AR to wait it out. This incident happened directly accross the street from my Squadron Headquarters building on Hood. I do PT in that field on a daily basis when I'm stateside. I've rotated through that building for deployment processing on all three of my tours. My heart goes out to all involved, and especially the unit that is preparing to deploy. It's hard enough to get yourself in the proper mental state when you are getting ready to leave your family for a year, and this is the worst possible way for the unit to start a deployment cycle.

The shooter is still alive, he's under armed guard at the hospital, but I already know what kind of Islamic insanity he's going to spout if he wakes up. If anyone was watching the CNN reporting, you'd have seen how they added insult to injury by repeatedly mentioning combat stress and PTSD like it was our fault. This piece of garbage had never deployed, and even if he had gone to Afghanistan like he was supposed to he worked in a hospital. I love how just because you've been exposed to this place, the media wants to label us as insane in the worst way. To the media and to President Obama, this may not be a holy war.... but to the people who've tried to kill me in Iraq, the people who planned and executed Sept 11th, the USS Cole, the Khobar Towers, the WTC attack in 91...to the people who've killed thousands of our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, the people who try to kill Israelis on a daily basis and to this piece of garbage who should never have worn the rank of Major...it IS a holy war. We can either accept it, or not but it won't change the way they feel about us.

As a side note, this guy had been under investigation for allegedly making posts on pro terrorist websites claiming that a suicide bomber was the same as a soldier jumping on a grenade to save his team members. I fail to understand how an educated psyche guy could beleive that nonsense.

Back