FOO-Bar and SnaFOOD Grill

Well, it was a good thing your Grandad did not come home with a couple of lasses, now that would make Granny go through the roof! :twisted:

When he was near the end of his life, my Dad drove him to Heathrow airport to watch aircraft taking off and landing from the viewing gallery. Because of his wonderful sense of humour and simply the way he was and the way he acted, he came home with lipstick kisses over his head and face from the flight female attendant's. Granny had passed on by then, otherwise she would have killed him. lol.

They broke the mould when they made him. I was so lucky to have him as my Granddad.

If you want a good beer, this is the one to try. It was my tipple of choice when I was based in Germany, extremely potent!! Only problem was it was very smooth, you wouldn't think you were drinking an extra strong beer. It was 8% strength but went down like lemonade. You didn't notice it was numbing your body from the soles up until you went to leave the establishment and found you couldn't walk!!! :D :D :D

Guinness is a very difficult beer to look after, if a pub doesn't know how to keep the stuff properly, it tastes like crap.

A beer I always drank in Germany was Becks Bier. I preferred it from the tap, but bottled would do in an emergency.

You sacrilegious barsteward, you should be strung up by the goolies, and tickled with a barbed wire weed whacker.

Then Irish are strange buggers, but b'jezuz, they do know how to make lovely stout.

Blimey Spike, I thought you blokes always drank Fosters.:p

I should know they're strange, I'm only second generation English. Both sets of grandparents are Irish. Mind you, Liverpool, where I was born, is the second capital of Ireland, that many settled there for one reason or another. ;)

My Granddad on my Dads side was born in Dublin, my Granny was born somewhere in Scotland, I have no idea where as she was brought up in an orphanage. My mum was Welsh and my Dad English. My other Grandparents were both Welsh.

Last edited:
schorschbock40.jpg

Schorschbrau Schorschbock 40
Thats beer! :wink:

40 percent alcohol by volume rate. :viking: :viking: :viking:

schorschbock40.jpg

Schorschbrau Schorschbock 40
Thats beer! :wink:

40 percent alcohol by volume rate. :viking: :viking: :viking:

hoooooooooooooooooly schit........ from a colonial I'd be afraid to take a snort of that there....... not sure if me and Wanda Woman even want to stock it here.... you guys get to belting that back and lord knows what devilment you might get into........ damnnnnnnn - OK, well maybe just a *wee-nipper* so as to say I tried it..

what do you boys think about a sandwich and a small libation?

img65l.jpg

and while we take a bit of sustenance, do you think Israel will preemptively strike Iran? Personally I hope they call Iran's bluff and turn the place into rubble...

you sure that's not 80 Proof (40%) and not 80% (160 proof)?
The rum is available in five variants: Stroh 38, Stroh 40, Stroh 54, Stroh 60 and Stroh 80. The number represents the Volume percent of the Alcohol by volume, in other words, 76, 80, 108, 120 and 160 proof.

Good Afternoon Everyone!

It's so nice here today I thought I would make you all something....

The blackberries are perfect at the moment so I thought I would take advantage of it! Hope you all like it....

Back