Do you like the heat or do you like the cold?

Do you like the heat or the cold?

• I like it "hot...Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it"

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I like it cold...it's time to go skiing in shorts again

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters

Duty Honor Country

Since I am a Yankee in the South, I get to amuse myself at the sight of some Southerners when the temps drop below 32 degrees (0 degrees Celcius). In one of my classes, people were talking about wearing ski masks to school. I guess its time to break out the pictures of me shoveling snow in shorts 8)

By now, you've figured out that I prefer the cold...now its time for you all to post your opinions on the matter.

Do you like the heat or do you like the cold?

NOTE: There is no middle ground in this poll. I figure most of us would love to have it 75 during the day and 50 at night year round.

Being retired has its advantages

Doody said:
have u tried to go camping when the day time temps push near 90...not fun:crybaby:

At my age, my idea of camping is having to stay @ the Holiday Inn instead of a resort.:-D

Living in a naturally temperate-cold country I tend to gravitate towards the heat however I hate humidity more than heat ie I prefer Arizona heat to Florida heat.

Having said that it is far easier to warm up than it is to cool down so to some degree cold is good too.

Yeah ok I dont know.
:)

Last edited:
Cold is gooooooooooooooooooood. I live in a friggin jungle now. Summertime temps are 40-45 celcius (about 105 farenheit) and 98% humidity. Going commando is not an option its a necessity. And people wonder why all the pandemics seem to originate from this spot on the globe... go figure.
:)

I like the cold. I think I have you beat on the shoveling snow in shorts. I've been sledding in my boxers and bailed out multiple times within the same hour.

Better too cold than too hot, I hate the hottest of summer here when temperature is something like +25 degrees celsius or worse, can't go anywhere without sweating and I hate it, during winter things are better, must keep moving to stay warm during the coldest season if there is some reason to go outside, better that way :)

I am not used to heat since I grew up way up north where temperatures hardly came above +15 in the summer :dive: So I like it cold, the colder the better...

I like both, in winter I can go skiing and in the summer girls wear less cloth..........hmmm, ok, I like summer more ;-)

sunb! said:
I am not used to heat since I grew up way up north where temperatures hardly came above +15 in the summer :dive: So I like it cold, the colder the better...

Agreed! Love the arctic!

Jäger said:
I like both, in winter I can go skiing and in the summer girls wear less cloth..........hmmm, ok, I like summer more ;-)

Good point, but there are was to get them to wear less in the middle of the winter ;)

I tend to prefer the heat, although heat in Australia means 3 things. Flys, Sunburn and Bush Fires.

I like the activities that hot weather brings on I should say.

i like the cold, especially when it produces ice in texas, they cant drive in it down here! incredibly funny

Back