CurrentTerror Plots.

I doubt that someone concerned with OPSEC would post real intel. I believe that was a tongue in cheek example of what would possibly be posted if OPSEC was not observed.

So yes the point remains valid on the OPSEC front and on the real world front as to the use of the internet by Tango groups.

Well, the reason I mentioned Sellafield as an example is that I know for sure that they do have far more sophisticated equipment there. :wink:

Know it from "someone" in my family who works with the safety systems on nuclear facilities on a world wide basis.

But there are a lot of "innocent" remarks that could surface on boards like this that could give "them" some new ideas that they really don't deserve.

A live example was a guy sitting down in Iraq last year who made complaints about lacking equipment of different sorts...

Believe me, after just reading THAT forum for a few hours I came up with several different ways of making the life considerably harder for the US troops down there, and with very little effort and costs too.
And the guys down there doesn't really need life to be tougher at the moment, so I keep praying that other don't read THAT forum with my eyes and more cruel intentions..

Loose lips cost lives.

Well, the reason I mentioned Sellafield as an example is that I know for sure that they do have far more sophisticated equipment there. :wink:

Know it from "someone" in my family who works with the safety systems on nuclear facilities on a world wide basis.

But there are a lot of "innocent" remarks that could surface on boards like this that could give "them" some new ideas that they really don't deserve.

A live example was a guy sitting down in Iraq last year who made complaints about lacking equipment of different sorts...

Believe me, after just reading THAT forum for a few hours I came up with several different ways of making the life considerably harder for the US troops down there, and with very little effort and costs too.
And the guys down there doesn't really need life to be tougher at the moment, so I keep praying that other don't read THAT forum with my eyes and more cruel intentions..

Loose lips cost lives.
:) here here

Back