Canada India Tensions

I3BrigPvSk

The Viking
The Canadian PM Justin Trudeau has accused India for the assassination of a Sikh leader on Canadian soil, but from what I have read so far. Trudeau hasn't provided with any evidence of the Indian involvement in this assassination.

The Canadian PM Justin Trudeau has accused India for the assassination of a Sikh leader on Canadian soil, but from what I have read so far. Trudeau hasn't provided with any evidence of the Indian involvement in this assassination.
I will be honest I don't see this ending in a war.
That said Modi is just a closet dictator and I wouldn't put it past him to do things like this.

I will be honest I don't see this ending in a war.
That said Modi is just a closet dictator and I wouldn't put it past him to do things like this.
Not a war, but it has caused some turbulence. However, I view it like this. If Trudeau blames India for the killing of a Sikh leader on Canadian soil, he needs to show the evidence for it. He could also have addressed it to the Indian government behind closed doors before he goes public with it. Can the Indian agents have done it? Yes, of course they could have

Not a war, but it has caused some turbulence. However, I view it like this. If Trudeau blames India for the killing of a Sikh leader on Canadian soil, he needs to show the evidence for it. He could also have addressed it to the Indian government behind closed doors before he goes public with it. Can the Indian agents have done it? Yes, of course they could have
As I have pointed out Modi is just a closet dictator, I don't see him as any different to the likes of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Erdogan or Orban and we know what they are prepared to do.

It seems however that the information Canada is basing it's claims on came from the five eyes network.

Last edited:
Back