Aweh! :)

Surely every queen needs her king? :D

Every King need his Commander-in-Chief of Land Forces?

Highway Man can be your Chief of Police...or Chief of Putting Out Cones...

Brig can be your Chief of International Relations... and... 42 can be your Chief of Washing... making sure no undies find their way into any frozen buckets, etc.

Every King need his Commander-in-Chief of Land Forces?

Highway Man can be your Chief of Police...or Chief of Putting Out Cones...

Brig can be your Chief of International Relations... and... 42 can be your Chief of Washing... making sure no undies find their way into any frozen buckets, etc.

Not decided on who fill which posts yet, but I'll ensure you are rewarded favourably! ;)

Highway Man will be my personal foot servant/butler. Oh, and he'll be my PA to as we all know everyone has an affair with their PA. :D

A Dominatrix...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg"]Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah.... I avoided education *sighs*

tumblr_m8ljbuVVcO1ro9s10.jpg

;)

Not decided on who fill which posts yet, but I'll ensure you are rewarded favourably! ;)

Highway Man will be my personal foot servant/butler. Oh, and he'll be my PA to as we all know everyone has an affair with their PA. :D

Where is the Highway Man? He and tankie are silent; you have them in your garage again?

Perhaps, in this kingdom, I can be the Official Maple Syrup Provider. And the Mascot of our kingdom's maple syrup company will be the beaver.

We'll build a dynasty! It will be biblical...

Perhaps, in this kingdom, I can be the Official Maple Syrup Provider. And the Mascot of our kingdom's maple syrup company will be the beaver.

We'll build a dynasty! It will be biblical...

Oooooh.... the Bible of FreyaCat.... i do like the sound of that!

I'll make you in charge of writing it....

Sounds excellent. I am a writer, too!

Man of many talents. Poet, writer, pussy... saver... :p

It shall begin as such,

"On the first day, God created Freya."

"On the second day... he was caught up with her beauty and thought, 'bugger everyone else'."

We all ceased to exist... The End.

Sounds excellent. I am a writer, too!

Man of many talents. Poet, writer, pussy... saver... :p

It shall begin as such,

"On the first day, God created Freya."

"On the second day... he was caught up with her beauty and thought, 'bugger everyone else'."

We all ceased to exist... The End.

No! No! No! Wrong!
You can't all cease to exist!? I need minions! worshippers! Slaves! Come now, man!

(also, I just bumped my elbow from laughing too hard)
BAM! POW!
Sealofawesome_zpsee56f8d5.jpg

Back