A Thread about... NOTHING!

Well, now that I have a bit more time (It's the very beginning of class so I have about a half hour) i'll tell ya. I walk home from school every day, because I have to wait for one bus to drop kids off, come back to the school, and pick us up, and by walking, I beat the bus by a good 15 minutes. So I was walking on the train tracks which put me right in front of my house, and as I was walking I heard a train horn. I live on the opposite side of the "train bridge", and my logic was, to be safe, get across the bridge and continue on my way instead of waiting for the train. So I sprint to get to the bridge, as I was about 5 or 8 yards away. I turn around to check if it's behind me because my hearing isn't all that great, and a police car is passing by. I stop on the other side of the bridge and see the cop car going towards my town and I think "Ah, sh*t, here we go." 2 police cars pull up and one officer from each car approaches me. One of whom, I shall call Butch, I have met before, and not on a positive note. They ask me why I was running and I told them why and Butch goes on to say how I'm the school's responsibility and what if some "child toucher" as he put it, comes and abducts me and how I'm not supposed to be on the tracks. Butch then said, "Know what I think, I think you knew you weren't supposed to be on the tracks and that's why you ran." I said no and he told me not to lie to him and they told me to walk home but use the roads and use the bus from now on. Yeah, I was pissed.

Hi Mike, how goes it? Send me some beer I need a cure for what ever it is that making me feel like death would be a good thing.

He might not be as dumb as you think. There are plenty of cell phone calls of mine that went into the crapper shortly after they were initiated!

Back