A must see

phoenix80

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08EYqwyns-k

CBC vs Ayan Hirsi Ali

Ayan Hirsi Ali, ex-muslim from Somali, is informed, bright and courageous and the CBC interviewer is just a dumb leftoid. I salute Ayan's courage and honesty. She's a role model for those struggling against the Islamofascism. She energizes me every time I watch her crushing one of these dumb commies!

You grew up in freedom, and so you can spit on freedom, because you don’t know what it is not to have freedom.” - Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Last edited:
We Americans shoot abortion doctors down here? Well someone should have let me in on that!

Yeah and we got Christian extremists who bomb abortion clinics, and commit other terrorist acts in the name of God. Just like the Islamofacists.

While I don't agree with her totally I loved her "You grew up in freedom so you can spit on it" reply. You go!

Yeah and we got Christian extremists who bomb abortion clinics, and commit other terrorist acts in the name of God. Just like the Islamofacists.

While I don't agree with her totally I loved her "You grew up in freedom so you can spit on it" reply. You go!

Wasn't that sentence great?! She floored the poor communist interviewer!

Back